• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK: Councillor threatened with **beheading** for ‘Islamophobic’ comments about Muslim rape gangs and mosques

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beverly-Dunlop-300x174.jpg

A councillor accused of making Islamophobic comments on social media said she had received death threats.

Beverley Dunlop, a Conservative member of Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council, said she had three phone calls on Wednesday night from an unknown man, threatening to decapitate her.

The council said it was “very alarmed” and Dorset Police said it was trying to trace the person who made the calls.

Earlier this month her posts were ruled not to have breached conduct rules.

In one Facebook post, the Moordown ward councillor suggested banning mosques and, in another, claimed fundamentalists were “hiding in plain sight in the Muslim community”.
‘Out of context’

Independent investigator Tim Darsley said she had been acting in a personal capacity.

Members of the council’s standards committee accepted the report but condemned the “unacceptable” remarks.

The councillor said her comments had been taken out of context….

For this, she is now receiving death threats. Such threats and actual murder for violations of the Sharia prohibition of criticism of Islam will become more commonplace in Western society, every time dhimmis dare to step out of line.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
proof?

i want to listen to the audio

dun come up with bogus excuses

got no call recording function

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sponsor me to and return tickets and a body guard to protect myself from being beheaded by violent muslims, I will go and try to get from Dorset Police Station. :wink:

onus is on you

you started thread

then provide evidence