• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious UK’s Old Buddha Gives Your Strength During Covid19

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least her words are all well thought out than Mdm Halimah who carry no substance in her speech.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor old fart cannot retire. Serve her right keep going until she drop dead. Thats the price on her head

荣华富贵有条件....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QE2, Jimmy Carter and Mahathir are the three finalists. Who will be the last man/woman standing?

Special mention: Jiang Zemin. His health is the poorest, so I don't consider him as a finalist. :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
QE2, Jimmy Carter and Mahathir are the three finalists. Who will be the last man/woman standing?

Special mention: Jiang Zemin. His health is the poorest, so I don't consider him as a finalist. :biggrin:
I didn't know Jiang still alive. Xi never toruture him yet?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the part that she said about using this time to reflect upon ourselves or meditate.

more down to earth.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She had so much time to think nonsense... meditate.... waiting for Lord to set her free from her old skin...

I like the part that she said about using this time to reflect upon ourselves or meditate.

more down to earth.