• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ujana Apartments, Massive Abuse by MC, MA

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

Re: Ujana apartment,

the MA has been transferred to only 1 Woman,
whose company has yet to be registered / newly registered.
Is such, legal ?

The Management remove me out of the owner's WhatsApp chat Group, to prevent my questions

I'm sorry to trouble Reader with disturbing posts, but feel that these are additional ingredients to collective learning experience,..so that overall,..the bigger situation can improve,...

1. Can the MA play the role of the exclusive Ujana Leasing Agent ,
and set up a website using Ujana's common funds for this purpose ?
Revenue from the successful tenant placement goes 50:50 to Ujana common Funds, and to the salaried MA staff as an incentive

They have already successfully closed some deals, and there is no proper formal agreement between MA & Ujana MC on this practice

2. Can the MC appoint the MA’s Staff to take over management of Ujana First, then the subject staff then opens a new company ?

3. Can the MA also rent a flat unit from Ujana, and stay-in the same Place, i.e. The MA’s role not also becomes that of a Tenant. Whether there was any Tenancy Agreement, I do not not know, as I do not have access to such information

so we have a situation in Ujana now, whereby the MA plays the roles of,

1. MA
2. Property Leasing Agent
3. Tenant to Ujana

Does the Act allow for this multiple roles ?

We have remember the fundamental relationship,....between the Owner’s Interests and the MA. In this case, the MA seems to be playing many other roles, other than that of a Property Manager.

Requests for Service have been ignored, delayed

Questions, not answered, and when answered were in a verbal, non-professional manner

Help !
Thanks

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
In JB, there are a few property management company offering jaga service.
The property management committee will pick one on annual contract basis by invitation usually based on the cheapest.
The committee is also responsible to hire the pools and lift maintenance, gardeners, etc, cleaning service, etc.