• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugly And Arrogant Women

jw5

Loyal
I've been asking a few friends whether they would prefer to have an ugly and arrogant woman or a pretty and arrogant woman as a friend, acquaintance, colleague or business associate.
There's only 2 choices, and there's zero chance that she will become your lover, girlfriend or wife.
Strangely enough, some of them, perhaps as many as half, said that they would prefer the ugly and arrogant one. Their reasons included the fact that it was easier to deal with an ugly and arrogant woman (I don't know why since she is arrogant!) and also that since they cannot "have" the pretty woman, she might as well be ugly.

I'm curious which one you would choose and why.
My choice is obvious, I'll explain the reasons later.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are ugly, it gives the other party confidence to deal with you.

When you are beautiful, the other party tends to evoke inferiority complex.

jw5

Loyal
When you are ugly, it gives the other party confidence to deal with you.

When you are beautiful, the other party tends to evoke inferiority complex.
So does that mean you would rather deal with the ugly and arrogant woman instead of the pretty and arrogant woman?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on whether I'm a woman or a man. And if I'm a man, it depends on how attractive the woman is, whether it's 'my type'.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose the reasoning may go along these lines:-

A good-looking woman with bad character is more deceptive than an ugly one. If the man can't afford to do it himself, it is better to leave this this kind of despicable creature for other more wealthy men to teach them a great lesson they sorely need. And this invariably happens in life.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really cannot stand ugly and arrogant women.

The worst kind are those ugly and arrogant but still think themselves as pretty...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me neither, as long as they are arrogant I prefer to stay away from them, pretty or ugly.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
ugly arrogant women is rare, ugly women no right to be arrogant,

Beauty is a distraction, and a very effective one.

Both women may be equally obnoxious, but the ugly side of the ugly woman will be exposed because her face offers no distraction. So you see her ugly side in full glory.

kylie72

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been asking a few friends whether they would prefer to have an ugly and arrogant woman or a pretty and arrogant woman as a friend, acquaintance, colleague or business associate.
There's only 2 choices, and there's zero chance that she will become your lover, girlfriend or wife.
Strangely enough, some of them, perhaps as many as half, said that they would prefer the ugly and arrogant one. Their reasons included the fact that it was easier to deal with an ugly and arrogant woman (I don't know why since she is arrogant!) and also that since they cannot "have" the pretty woman, she might as well be ugly.

I'm curious which one you would choose and why.
My choice is obvious, I'll explain the reasons later.

My choice: the ugly arrogant one.

In such a both-ways-oso-die situation, you need multiple factors on your side to restrain the bitch in that friend/colleague; some of these factors can be titled to your side more easily if she's ugly:

1. Public opinion: If she's pretty, the majority of people around won't emapthise with you if you get shit from her. Looks count.

2. Leverage: With her looks, the pretty one can work her way up/ out of situations at your expense, with the help of guys willingly sucking up to her.

3. Change: No chance of change is possible when a girl's arrogance towards you is borne out of her good looks... unlike sucess, capability, etc... unless you become a front page mega-success soon...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's only 2 choices, and there's zero chance that she will become your lover, girlfriend or wife. ...
fren, acquaintance, colleague or bizness associate ... doesnt matter la ...

u noe u not gonna waste ur precious time on her ...

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me neither, as long as they are arrogant I prefer to stay away from them, pretty or ugly.

The similarity is hard to tell when different words are used to describe different women.

If she is pretty and arrogant, she is described as 有氣質. Her arrogance becomes a positive trait.

If she is ugly and arrogant, she is described as ugly and arrogant.

jw5

Loyal
It depends on whether I'm a woman or a man. And if I'm a man, it depends on how attractive the woman is, whether it's 'my type'.
You are you. :smile:
Ok, if you were a man and she is your "type", which would you prefer?
And remember, there is zero chance she will become your lover, girlfriend or wife.

jw5

Loyal
I suppose the reasoning may go along these lines:-

A good-looking woman with bad character is more deceptive than an ugly one. If the man can't afford to do it himself, it is better to leave this this kind of despicable creature for other more wealthy men to teach them a great lesson they sorely need. And this invariably happens in life.
That's not realy true bro.
Both women are upfront about their arrogance, neither of them pretends to be nice when they are clearly not.
It's only that one is pretty while the other is ugly, there is no deception by either one.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are you. :smile:
Ok, if you were a man and she is your "type", which would you prefer?
And remember, there is zero chance she will become your lover, girlfriend or wife.

If you're referring to office environment where both of us are colleague, and that I'll have to deal with her arrogance, I'd prefer to deal with an ugly one as I don't want distraction in work place.

Then again, don't take my opinion too seriously because I've been out of job for a long time.

jw5

Loyal
I really cannot stand ugly and arrogant women.

The worst kind are those ugly and arrogant but still think themselves as pretty...
Hahaha bro, neither can I, but you're right in saying that the ugly and arrogant one will probably think she's pretty right?
Otherwise, she wouldn't be arrogant. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Bro Ash

Hey hey hey, you are not playing by the rules of this thread.
You were told that you must choose one, right?
So choose one.
Of course, 99% of us will want nothing to do with either, since both are arrogant and you can't even bed the pretty one. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything is beautiful
In its' own way
Like a starry summer night
Or a snow covered winter's day

Everybody's beautiful
In their own way
Under God's heaven
The world's gonna find a way

There is none so blind