• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious UBS commits to creating 300 jobs - what's the catch??!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...s-under-new-18-month-training-scheme-to-build

ubs.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasn't that exMRT CEO, saf general scholar Desmond Quek in UBS as some division vice chairman for high net worth?

What happened to him?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN rast time my uncle psycho and taught some interns to bao toh the company to their lectures about how the company utilised them as low wage workers after 2 rounds of internship the academic institution finally ban the company KNN if these trainees were to come my uncle's company my uncle also will do the same KNN

Were they forced to suck cock or not?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN got 1 case where my uncle failed to psycho her becas she wanted to suck 1 of the senior VP cock KNN my uncle did not offer his cock becas she only want to suck min vp level KNN

VP slut, press her neh against the photocopier and press print.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told Chinese are shrewed and astute investors and businessmen wrt GIC losses in UBS. This i believe was done when Ah Gung was still alive. He tried to corner all banking stocks thinking it was cheap when shares plummet in 2008.