• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

u say this Ah Lim super kum gong bo ?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...an-mistress-lover-audrey-chen-hitmen-11550108

cum out so much marnee and steal ghost to jail

and also not say his Mermaid jin sui

1558410136614.png

1558408897573.png

Love triangle trial: Businessman who ordered hit on beauty queen's lover gets jail

A businessman who ordered a hit on the lover of his mistress in 2016 was sentenced to six years' jail on Tuesday (May 21).

Lim was the boyfriend of former Miss Mermaid, 28-year-old Audrey Chen Ying Fang, paying her a salary for an administration role in his logistics company for a job she did not turn up for.

He lavished gifts on her including a car, a renovated condominium unit and the services of a maid

Lim Hong Liang, 55, was found guilty last month

kan stupig sia

the marnee he spend can pao so many high class atb and Vietbu

1558409889802.png

1558409999592.png

these atb is 10x much prettier than his Mermaid

this time realLee, ah Lim, Hong Kan liao

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
33-Audrey_Chen_Ying_Fan-25-Singapore.jpg

Next time you see a wench working at some shitty admin job but somehow still can afford all the luxuries of life, you know what's going on. :wink:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This biz man is a real clown..how he got rich amazes me..if yr mistress is not worthy just move on. He got money can find other chicks...and this chick really no standard. If I rich and powerful. Why I need to hang on to an unworthy pussy? Got heaps of fish in the sea and he has a dozen fishing trawlers. Y cry over 1 fish? And get into trouble some more. Imagin he cut the funding etc to this chick..she will be begging him to come back later..what a fucking retard

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This biz man is a real clown..how he got rich amazes me..if yr mistress is not worthy just move on. He got money can find other chicks...and this chick really no standard. If I rich and powerful. Why I need to hang on to an unworthy pussy? Got heaps of fish in the sea and he has a dozen fishing trawlers. Y cry over 1 fish? And get into trouble some more. Imagin he cut the funding etc to this chick..she will be begging him to come back later..what a fucking retard
Yes a real dumbfuck.
Even if want to vent anger on being cuckolded also can easily do without implicating himself.
Dumbfuck roped in Son and Nephew even.
No brains but he likes to throw money like that should be popular inside prison

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biz man didn’t even spend the money to do some laser resurfacing on his fuck face?!

It must be easy to make money in the past if an idiot like him can accumulate so much wealth in the first place!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes a real dumbfuck.
Even if want to vent anger on being cuckolded also can easily do without implicating himself.
Dumbfuck roped in Son and Nephew even.
No brains but he likes to throw money like that should be popular inside prison
That dumb how he made his money in the 1st place?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The man should have been charged for CBT/fraud for having a ghost/phantom employee. Did he claim tax deductions for her salaries?-than its tax evasion too!
Did he use her to fulfil local quota, than its breaking labour laws.
Did he marry her in a customary ceremony, than its polygamy and against Women's Charter

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was it the power of makeup or was Uncle Lim's semen poisonous? Why did her facial complexion become so horrible within 1-2 years? :eek: