• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Two-timing Sinkie Mermaid saw bf assaulted

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beauty queen saw boyfriend assaulted weeks before he was slashed by 'hitman', court hears
colin-w2-15.jpg

Ms Audrey Chen Ying Fang was a beauty queen who won the inaugural Miss Mermaid pageant.ST PHOTO: KELVIN CHNG
PUBLISHED
MAY 15, 2018, 4:46 PM SGT
UPDATED
33 MIN AGO
FACEBOOKTWITTER

Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib
SINGAPORE - A beauty queen who was seeing two men at the same time has told a court how she saw one of them kicked and punched by an intruder - three weeks before his face was slashed by an alleged hitman.

Ms Audrey Chen Ying Fang, 27, said she was at home with Mr Joshua Koh Kian Yong, 32, on April 8, 2016 when two men - whom she identified as her other boyfriend's son and nephew "Ron" - turned up at the flat.

Ron assaulted Mr Koh for 10 to 15 minutes, causing injuries including a broken nose, while the son - who was not named - sat and played with her dog.

The jobless woman told a district court on Tuesday (May 15) that Ron said to Mr Koh in Mandarin: "I was sent here to kill you."

At the time, Ms Chen shared a flat with her other boyfriend, businessman Lim Hong Liang, 54, who owns SNL logistics. Lim and mover Ong Hock Chye, 47, are on trial for alleged involvement in a conspiracy to cause grievous hurt to Mr Koh on April 30, 2016.

Mr Koh's face was slashed with a penknife, causing permanent disfiguration, in Townshend Road near Little India at around 1am that day.

Taking the stand on the first day of the trial, Ms Chen told District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt that she was a beauty queen who won the inaugural Miss Mermaid pageant. She became Mr Koh's girlfriend in the same month he was attacked.
hzlimong2.jpg

Lim Hong Liang (left) and Ong Hock Chye (right) are on trial for alleged involvement in a conspiracy to cause grievous hurt to Mr Joshua Koh Kian Yong. ST PHOTOS: KELVIN CHNG
Ms Chen testified that a friend introduced her to Lim in mid 2014 and they soon became intimate. She was aware he was a married father.

The court heard that the businessman employed her as an "admin executive" in November 2014. Even though she did not report to work, he paid her a monthly salary of about $2,000 along with Central Provident Fund contributions of about $900 a month.

Ms Chen told the court that he bought her a white Mercedes-Benz in February 2016 which had a number plate displaying her birth year - 1991.

She moved in with Lim in January 2016 at an apartment at The Parc Condominium in West Coast Walk with a maid and a dog. Ms Chen told the court that she lived there rent-free. Lim also gave her other items including credit cards and cash. She said: "He supported me financially."

While Lim was overseas, Mr Koh went to the flat to see her on April 8, 2016.

Later that evening, she heard a gate opening and two men - Lim's son and Ron - appeared at the entrance of her bedroom.

She told Judge Chay that Ron started to kick and punch Mr Koh while Lim's son, who did not take part in the assault, sat in the living room and played with her dog.

Ms Chen testified that by the time Ron stopped the attack about 15 minutes later, the bedroom wall and floor were stained with Mr Koh's blood.

She added: "I was in a state of shock. The assault lasted 10 to 15 minutes... Josh didn't retaliate."

Mr Koh was taken to hospital and he called the police who arrived later that evening.

When Deputy Public Prosecutor Tan Wen Hsien asked Ms Chen if she knew why Ron assaulted Mr Koh, she replied: "I don't know Ron... I believe it's because of Mr Lim."

After the assault, Ms Chen told the court that she received a few voice messages in Mandarin from Lim.

They were played in court on Tuesday and in one of them, a man was heard saying: "What you did was right or wrong? You brought a man to sleep while I was overseas. I provided you with everything... Do some reflection."

Ms Chen testified that after the attack, she lived with Mr Koh in hotel rooms for about two months. She added that he was sent to jail to serve a three-week sentence in June 2016 of a forgery-related offence.

Feeling “confused”, she decided to go back to Lim. Ms Chen told the court that she chose to cut off ties with the older man in May last year before moving out of their apartment three months later.

To date, five people have been dealt with court for their involvement in the case.

They are: Nur Atika Fauziana Sherhan, 20; Lim's nephew, Ron Lim De Mai, 26; Nur Muhammad Irwan Mohd Ngat, 29; Juhari Ab Karim, 34 and former technician Mohammad Amin Aman, 47.

Atika, the only woman, was ordered to undergo reformative training. The four men were given jail sentences of up to 14½ years. Three of them, including Ron Lim, were also sentenced to caning. The trial continues.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
"...Ms Chen testified that a friend introduced her to Lim in mid 2014 and they soon became intimate. She was aware he was a married father.

The court heard that the businessman employed her as an "admin executive" in November 2014. Even though she did not report to work, he paid her a monthly salary of about $2,000 along with Central Provident Fund contributions of about $900 a month..."

小三 so cheap ah? $2k a month plus cpf only???

。。。Lol :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Lim HongLiang, 54, who owns SNL logistics!

Must be another PAP porlumpar Dog.

O.B. Goot!!!

You are famous Liao!!!! Lol :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are narong and ronron involved here? haven't seen them post for a while.

btw, the acne or pimples on mermaid's face - that must be a result of too much dirty sex with too many (se)men.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
"...Ms Chen testified that a friend introduced her to Lim in mid 2014 and they soon became intimate. She was aware he was a married father.

The court heard that the businessman employed her as an "admin executive" in November 2014. Even though she did not report to work, he paid her a monthly salary of about $2,000 along with Central Provident Fund contributions of about $900 a month..."

小三 so cheap ah? $2k a month plus cpf only???

。。。Lol :biggrin:

You think 2K with CPF not enough ? She got off days 5 days a month.
Public holidays 2x and OT 1.5x

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss-Mermaid-Singapore-winners.jpg

Looks like she faced some really tough competition. Look at the chick in pink. lol!

Different man have different taste ... that is why the world is so peaceful. I know a friend of mine who is well built, not fat or thin but just a simple Joe on the street. He only have eyes for plumb girls. Till today I cannot understand his weird taste. Easy to guess his wife size when he got married.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beauty? Queen?
Our qc gone so low?o_O
Or local guy too chin cai?
Lidat I can also be takeshi kaneshiro:biggrin:

She is unemployed why?
For $$$, she can be a sow.
Got suckers for her to leech why work:biggrin:
Not everyone can hor

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man dating businessman’s girlfriend beaten weeks before being slashed
NP_20180516_SQASSAULT164U83_3988577.jpg

Ms Audrey Chen won the inaugural Miss Mermaid pageant in 2016.PHOTOS: KELVIN CHNG, ST FILE
PreviousNext
  1. NP_20180516_SQASSAULT164U83_3988577.jpg
  2. NP_20180516_SQASSAULT16ST3A_3988230.jpg
  3. NP_20180516_SQASSAULT16154V_3988233.jpg
Man dating businessman's girlfriend was beaten up before he was slashed

Shaffiq Alkhatib

May 16, 2018 06:00 am
A 32-year-old man who was dating a businessman's girlfriend was assaulted in her apartment three weeks before his face was slashed by an alleged hitman, a district court heard yesterday.

The woman, Ms Audrey Chen Ying Fang, 27, said she was at home with Mr Joshua Koh Kian Yong, 32, on April 8, 2016, when two men - whom she identified as the businessman's son and nephew Ron - turned up.

Ron assaulted Mr Koh for 10 to 15 minutes, causing injuries like a broken nose, while the son played with her dog. The jobless woman told a district court yesterday that Ron said to Mr Koh: "I was sent here to kill you."

At the time, Ms Chen shared a flat with her other boyfriend, businessman Lim Hong Liang, 54, who owns SNL Logistics.

Lim and mover Ong Hock Chye, 47, are on trial for alleged involvement in a conspiracy to cause grievous hurt to Mr Koh on April 30, 2016.

Mr Koh's face was slashed with a penknife, causing permanent disfiguration, in Townshend Road, near Little India, at around 1am that day.

SINGAPORE
Man molests three women, young man
May 16, 2018
Taking the stand on the first day of the trial, Ms Chen told District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt she was a beauty queen who won the inaugural local Miss Mermaid pageant in 2016.

She said a friend introduced her to Lim in mid-2014 and they soon became intimate.

The court heard Lim employed her as an "administrative executive" in November 2014.

She did not report to work, and he paid her about $2,000 monthly and Central Provident Fund contributions of about $900 a month.

MERCEDES-BENZ
Ms Chen told the court he bought her a white Mercedes-Benz in February 2016. She moved in with Lim in January 2016 at an apartment at The Parc Condominium in West Coast Walk with a maid and a dog.

Lim also gave her other items, including credit cards and cash.

She became Mr Koh's girlfriend the month he was attacked. While Lim was overseas, Mr Koh went to the flat to see her on April 8. That evening, she heard a gate opening and two men - Lim's son and Ron - appeared at the entrance of her bedroom.

She told Judge Chay that Ron started to kick and punch Mr Koh. By the time Ron stopped the attack, the bedroom wall and floor were stained with Mr Koh's blood.

She added: "I was in a state of shock... Josh didn't retaliate."

Mr Koh was taken to hospital, and he called the police, who arrived later that evening.

When Deputy Public Prosecutor Tan Wen Hsien asked Ms Chen if she knew why Ron assaulted Mr Koh, she replied: "I don't know Ron... I believe it's because of Mr Lim."

The trial resumes today.

Get The New Paper on your phone with the free TNP app. Download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store now

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"What you did was right or wrong? You brought a man to sleep while I was overseas. I provided you with everything... Do some reflection."

That mermaid bitch should be thankful that she wasn't beaten up by the good towkay for two-timing him. Tokways fuck the world!

NP_20180516_SQASSAULT16ST3A_3988230.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That mermaid bitch should be thankful that she wasn't beaten up by the good towkay for two-timing him. Tokways fuck the world!
Beat up woman doesnt make you cool or man. Beat up woman make you more a loser la. Beat up another man is silly action to land you up in criminal case.
At the first place they should not have spoon fed her which they have better options.
You want drink milk, you do not need to buy a cow.:biggrin:
Fuck and fuck off

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beat up woman doesnt make you cool or man. Beat up woman make you more a loser la. Beat up another man is silly action to land you up in criminal case.
At the first place they should not have spoon fed her which they have better options.
You want drink milk, you do not need to buy a cow.:biggrin:
Fuck and fuck off

I always feel cool and like a bigger man after beating someone up, especially if they are oppies or someone who pissed me off.