• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tyrant zhihau banned me from yet another thread using lame excuse!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s because threadstarter has requested supermod to stop you from spamming his thread. removing your posts from the thread should be the next step.
He said spamming means I am spamming? I am pointing out his rubbish sinkie traitor dog nonsense not spamming ok.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like you are stupid not to understand when my understanding is exactly same as even the thread starter @PTADER.
admin asking for reason of ban is not the same as threadstarter asking for ban lah. like that if you can’t differentiate you may as well remain in imh. it’s a final test administered by mental institutes to check if patients qualify for discharge.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
admin asking for reason of ban is not the same as threadstarter asking for ban lah. like that if you can’t differentiate you may as well remain in imh. it’s a final test administered by mental institutes to check if patients qualify for discharge.
in addition, the vile vocals and vag vapors discharging from both boundaries (up north and down south respectively), dictates a longer institutionalised sojourn - to un-demonise and disinfect said orifices and organs :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in addition, the vile vocals and vag vapors discharging from both boundaries (up north and down south respectively), dictates a longer institutionalised sojourn - to un-demonise and disinfect said orifices and organs :cool:
that sorry state requires a concentrated hydrogen peroxide soak and bath, not to be misconstrued as hydrotherapy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I am referring to @PTADER having same understanding of @Leongsam wishes. No wonder you don’t have English literature A1.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I am referring to @PTADER having same understanding of @Leongsam wishes. No wonder you don’t have English literature A1.
Highlight big big for you @eatshitndie ok.

382F0FD9-5299-42C3-86F1-1DCC67E29AA9.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vile and demon criminal bastards accusing me what you are yourselves. What’s new?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hitler @zhihau was hell bent to silence me since day one. Today’s suggestion that I highlighted below is nothing new. He had done it in the coalition thread before silence me by throwing and merging all my good threads there.

327E3E99-98D2-4650-B73D-81590AFF5C88.jpeg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that sorry state requires a concentrated hydrogen peroxide soak and bath, not to be misconstrued as hydrotherapy.
only slight deviation from hydrotherapy, as a rotating water hose head will do nicely to rinse the filth from both orifices and act as dildo for 2-in1 purpose. if ecstatic moment is achieved, can exclaim "fore" - since no foreplay is required for this hose-in-one :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
only slight deviation from hydrotherapy, as a rotating water hose head will do nicely to rinse the filth from both orifices and act as dildo for 2-in1 purpose. if ecstatic moment is achieved, can exclaim "fore" - since no foreplay is required for this hose-in-one :rolleyes:
This is a perfect example of writing in flowery language but all filth and shit, not just no substance but evil ccb lies. Pui!