• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Learning How To Cook Chicken Rice": Husband Uses Lame Excuse To Cheat On Wife With Thai GF

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Learning How To Cook Chicken Rice": Husband Uses Lame Excuse To Cheat On Wife With Thai GF
hype.my

Sources: China Press/Pexels

Every fairy tale talks about marrying The One, the love of your life, etc. But, unfortunately, that is not true in real life. This local woman knows that better than anyone right now.

A married woman recently turned to Facebook to pour out her woes.

Apparently, her husband had claimed he was spending time away from the family for his business. Unfortunately, she soon realised he was actually spending quality time with his mistress. Since then, her family has been falling apart.

Source: Coconut KL

According to her Facebook post, the affair had started as early as 1st January 2022. At that time, she had discovered he was seeing someone from Thailand. Unfortunately, he had not tried to hide it. He has since uploaded several photos of him and his mistress on his socials, declared his love to her and referred to themselves as “husband and wife”.

He was also paying less attention to his family by then and ignoring his kids. During major festivals, he would be on his phone. “He didn’t return for his birthday on 3rd March. He said he was tired of catching up,” the lady shared. Her husband had also allegedly missed his daughter’s first day at kindergarten and his son’s first day at school.

She confronted him about the issue on 12th March, hoping to change his mind. At that time, they had gone out to eat and he had apparently hit their son. She’d told him then, “Don’t come back to this home in the future.

However, he claimed he would cheat if that was the case.
Source: Pixnio

Things remained tentatively alright until December, when he suddenly told her he was going to Kuala Lumpur. Apparently, he wanted to learned how to make chicken rice.

When she asked him for more details, her husband remained vague, claiming he didn’t know. Still, she gave him the benefit of doubt.

On the 28th, we celebrated our son’s birthday,” she stated. “On the 29th, you called to tell me you were going out.” However, she could not locate him via his iPhone for more than two hours after that phone call. She then suspected he had turned off his phone and gone to Thailand to search for his mistress.

She confronted him again, and he allegedly promised her that he had kept his word. “I told you that I can’t accept you (seeing another woman). You always asked me to give you another chance and asked me to forgive you. I gave (it) to you,” she wrote.

Source: China Press

But, since then, he’s given up on concealing his affair. He’s apparently told his wife he was with the Thai woman because she could cook and could help him run a restaurant. However, his wife is certain he’s just using her.

Unfortunately, she has not gotten sympathy from her in-laws either. Her mother-in-law even asked, “So, what if my son derailed?“, leaving her feeling discouraged. Well, we sincerely hope her future gets better, and soon.

Source: China Press
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under CheatingCheating allegationsFacebookfacebook viralHusband cheats on wifeHusband cheats on wife with Thai womanHusband cheats with Thai girlfriendThai girlfriendThai Mistress

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard too many tales of sinkie men who got scammed eventually by girls in thailand and vietnam. Many must learn the hard way that sinkie men are just easy prey. Its probably standard SOP to sucker a sinkie man. No 1 will be to buy a house under gf name.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some reason that u only live once.Some well to do married men have mistresses. There are too many temptations in life .
tiagong rich towkay like to compare how their mistresses look..... so must find those really tok kong ones

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiagong rich towkay like to compare how their mistresses look..... so must find those really tok kong ones
U will notice in some cases, the married man has a faithful wife and his children all grown up but for some reason he wants to adventure outside .:biggrin: