• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

types of jealousy

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you think those who hide their jealousy type is more dangerous than those who show it?wht is your experience...?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who? Your friend? Better cure his jealously otherwise he may turn to violence. So many cases already.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, can tell if one has jealousy in his or her blood, you know..

If he or she likes to take vinegar and the quantity daily, can tell this tendency.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi, i like to dip xiao long bao in vinegar, i think i can drink in a cup if served...:o

Bro, can tell if one has jealousy in his or her blood, you know..

If he or she likes to take vinegar and the quantity daily, can tell this tendency.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi, i like to dip xiao long bao in vinegar, i think i can drink in a cup if served...:o

That means you're the jealous type.

I abhor vinegar. I actually hate the taste of it and will stay far far away.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am the master of my fate
Arbiter of my destiny
So no need to worry about
Green eyed monster :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;IBJGHvt7I3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJGHvt7I3c[/video]

carrierman

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you think those who hide their jealousy type is more dangerous than those who show it?wht is your experience...?

The one that hides it of course because you dont know what he is feeling until he whack you real hard without warning.