• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two American Airlines planes have caught fire with passengers on board in less than a week

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

American Airlines is investigating two separate incidents where its planes caught fire with passengers on board.

The most recent one happened Sunday morning when a bird hit the engine, forcing the plane to make an emergency landing.

Marni Kallestad, a passenger on the flight, caught everything on camera.

"My heart just broke, honestly, for so many people on the plane," Kallestad said. "I could hear them crying, and I just wanted it to all be okay."

American Airlines said the flight was heading from Ohio to Phoenix but turned around and "landed normally and safely."

The airline said no one was hurt.

This incident comes less than a week after an American Airlines plane caught fire in Charlotte on the runway just before takeoff.

Source:https://www.wral.com/story/another-...fire-days-after-separate-plane-fire/20825998/