• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Turkey school for boys 6-16 hidden in bookstore trains them to be IS jihadis

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://kisadalga.net/haber/detay/s...en-cocuklara-bodrum-katinda-dini-egitim_43685

Dozens of boys aged 6 to 15-16 are given religious education in the basement of a place introduced as a “bookstore” to outsiders in Ankara’s Başpınar District. It is stated that the majority of the children are the children of militants whose fathers died in the fighting in Syria in the ranks of ISIS or who were held captive in camps in northern Syria. Those in the so-called bookstore call the place “ribat,” meaning “the border post of the Islamic state.”

In Ankara, in neighborhoods such as Altındağ, Pursaklar, Örnek Mahallesi, Karapürçek, Hüseyin Gazi, where jihadist predecessors are densely populated, as well as those who were arrested and released from ISIS after being arrested and repentant, girls of basic education age in the mornings wear head coverings and boys wear shalwars under them. It is possible to see them get on the waiting minibus and leave the neighborhood.

According to local residents and local shopkeepers, children are taken to “women’s houses” and “medreses” for religious education by minibuses. About six months ago, I got information that some of the girls were taken to a place where women who came to Turkey illegally through Syria, after losing their husbands in the ranks of ISIS in Xinjiang, provide education. However, since I could not finalize the address in Xinjiang and work in the said field, I could not bring it to the public agenda.

However, while working on this issue, I reached the address of this place and the information that Salafist jihadists, citizens of the Republic of Turkey, had their children received education “with the Lord’s consent” because they refused state education even though they were at the age of basic education. According to the information I have obtained, in this so-called training place, which operates on the ground floor and basement of a building and where meetings are also held, in-kind and financial aid to women whose spouses have died in the ranks of ISIS or whose spouses are still captive in Northern Syria under the name of “infaq” are here. gathering.

I went to the address I have in order to see the place in question, to enter, to communicate and to photograph if possible.

Around 08:40 in the morning. The address I reached is Hüseyin Gazi, Başpınar Mahallesi 1131’inci Sokak 47, I am sitting in the vehicle at a point that sees the building from afar. Minibuses approach, boys aged between 6 and 15 get out of the vehicles and enter through the door of a five-storey building, which is perceived as a workplace from the outside, with thick curtains. In addition to the children brought by car, there are also children who come to the venue alone or with their parents. Two women in chadors and black gloves, who bring children aged six to seven at most, bid them farewell 150-200 meters from the place. As time passes, the number of people visiting the place is increasing.

After a while, I decide to get out of the vehicle and enter the place. However, if I enter with my journalist identity, I am not sure what kind of reaction I will encounter, how many answers I will get to my questions. In order to communicate more easily with the people in the place, I cover my hair with a scarf and enter the door.

I say that a 16-year-old relative of mine had contacted Islamic groups online about a year ago, disappeared and could not be found. I say that some people I met in the courtyard of the Hacı Bayram Mosque gave me the address of this place to reach our child.

The place I am in is an area of approximately 30 square meters. On the right side of the place, there is a tea room and a section with homemade pastries. In the middle is a long table and chairs. While I was waiting to get in the car, about 10 men, young and old, with long hair and a long beard, in trousers, and with their heads covered with pushi, are sitting at the table. Dozens of black salwar suits for adult men, pushes, children’s caps and children’s shalwars hang on the wall behind the table. In the following minutes, I learn that shalwar, skullcap and pushi are for sale. At the top of the stairs leading to the basement floor, six or seven rows of wood covering a wall are filled with children’s shoes. There is a safe where payments are made for both books and clothes, and on the table below the cashier, “Invitation Bookstore” is written. Islamic publications are also on sale on the shelves on the right.

All of the men wear shalwar and headscarf. They ring their phones via a social media app and respond to the people they talk to, “we’re in a relationship”. I think they don’t hesitate to use the word “ribat” because they don’t pay much attention to the woman who comes to look for their relatives. The concept of “ribat”, of Arabic origin, means “border post of one of the important points of the Islamic state”….