• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tues STI 1,4XX or even 13XX and all is well

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG gov as you can see, want to be involve in everything that is profitable, they use GIC, NTUC or any investment vehicle to reach that objective and they want monopoly of the market. Sometime they may try to put up a show that there's more then 1 company in the market but we all know who owns them.

US law do not allow monopoly, Like the way Microsoft get into trouble with their IE.

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
about to dive down the cliff anytime now.....

So how now?

STI did a island strong reversal? And I hope shorties DIE today......and hope they die a good death.

Don't always have preconceived biasedness that markets will only follow what u wish it will be.

Be nimble n swift.

So much noise for the downside n when it recovers, these noise makers turn silent.

Want to make money, don't follow losers.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now comes recession. Wealth is destroyed. People become humble, help one another. That is what life should be. Having just enough money is enough, don't have to have a lot to show off expensive brands and cars - all these things that are meaningless.

this i agree with you, showing off is being covetness, another sinful act. but hatred or jealous for the rich is also sinful too!

sinful act only gives you temporary pleasure, after a while the pleasure is gone. you will feel empty and loneliness.

be contented with what you have and thank God for His blessings, gives you peace and joy.

don't believe, ask any rich people, do you have peace and joy? or do you have much worry?

indulging in making money by the rich is also one of the way to deny they have a problem, i.e. spiritual emptiness, they need to numb themselves from their sufferings and distract themselves from their ailments.

it takes a englightened person to see all these in proper perspective. to do that, you have to let go of everything! even your own sovereignty.

the real losers are those who think they could feel important by having wealth! they are just deluding themselves.

only fools will store their treasures on earth, and put their hopes in their riches.

a person who doesn't understand the significance of the recent financial collapse, its a greater fool!

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
about to dive down the cliff anytime now.....

Market has turned around.

Did you buy this morning? I guess you did not, and I'm asking a very silly question.

Where are all the doom and gloom fellow forum members hiding now? Come on out
fellas and don't you be shy!

newcat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has the market turn around? Dont put all your fortune on stock market. It will go down when the recession kick in next year. Be aware of your risk limit, dont be burnt.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
November is always the low period lah. Fund managers sell the portfolio to consolidate their books and prepare final report before going on long leave. Confirm drop until pants also don't have. Not because of market sentiments, but because every year same pattern.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has the market turn around? Dont put all your fortune on stock market. It will go down when the recession kick in next year. Be aware of your risk limit, dont be burnt.

You another scatty cat or Dr Marc Faber?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Downgrader

I sense your innate deep sexual frustration. Together with your poor toilet training skills when young, you have developed a character that thrives on others' miseries and setbacks. Because you have suffered financial losses, all others must also suffer like you.

Well the truth is, GROW UP will you.

There will be many who will go through what you wish them to go through like you. Yet there will be countless others who will RICHLY benefit from this severe downturn. Their deep pockets and ability to hold will ensure they will ride out this situation with huge gains and maintaining a lifestyle which you can only envy.

I truly hope that your bad karma will continue to accumulate as you wickedly wish for more people to be like you. Some of them are not greedy; some merely made the wrong decisions; some were misguided.

Go get fucked and stop wishing people to like you. If you have been taught to clean your arsehole with curry when young, it is still not too late to learn how to clean it properly.

How can you sense sexual frustrations from internet postings? Truly amazing.

I think we shouldn't wish bad karma on anyone, not even the sinners. Don't make a Sharon Stone type judgement.

We should embrace everyone with love. :smile:

Let's all pray that the economy will do well. :smile::smile:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
November is always the low period lah. Fund managers sell the portfolio to consolidate their books and prepare final report before going on long leave. Confirm drop until pants also don't have. Not because of market sentiments, but because every year same pattern.

Come on, Hedge-fund managers this past month have already liquidated more than 2 trillion US Dollars worth of equities, energy, commodities and high yield currency to meet clients' redemption.

You ain't current enough!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
this i agree with you, showing off is being covetness, another sinful act. but hatred or jealous for the rich is also sinful too!

sinful act only gives you temporary pleasure, after a while the pleasure is gone. you will feel empty and loneliness.

be contented with what you have and thank God for His blessings, gives you peace and joy.

don't believe, ask any rich people, do you have peace and joy? or do you have much worry?

indulging in making money by the rich is also one of the way to deny they have a problem, i.e. spiritual emptiness, they need to numb themselves from their sufferings and distract themselves from their ailments.

it takes a englightened person to see all these in proper perspective. to do that, you have to let go of everything! even your own sovereignty.

the real losers are those who think they could feel important by having wealth! they are just deluding themselves.

only fools will store their treasures on earth, and put their hopes in their riches.

a person who doesn't understand the significance of the recent financial collapse, its a greater fool!

Well said! The greatest wealth is in our hearts and the love that we can give and share with people.

GROUP HUG! :smile::smile::smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
you used alot of abbrev. cannot go GL....i love my wife...

dun wanna hurt her....besides it's sinful too!

OMG. Aren't you are the sweetest. I'm sure she'll be sweet to you too if she knew. (Hopefully coz not sure how wives view NOT going GL as sweet) :p:p

Print out the FRs and make her read. Tell her you like "role-play" and you guys could have loads of fun acting things out. :biggrin::biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG gov as you can see, want to be involve in everything that is profitable, they use GIC, NTUC or any investment vehicle to reach that objective and they want monopoly of the market. Sometime they may try to put up a show that there's more then 1 company in the market but we all know who owns them.

US law do not allow monopoly, Like the way Microsoft get into trouble with their IE.

Thanks. They really don't call sinkapore a nanny state for nothing :(

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how now?

STI did a island strong reversal? And I hope shorties DIE today......and hope they die a good death.

Don't always have preconceived biasedness that markets will only follow what u wish it will be.

Be nimble n swift.

So much noise for the downside n when it recovers, these noise makers turn silent.

Want to make money, don't follow losers.

we are on different frequency

for ten years i have been telling people that material wealth wont lead to happiness

while i hope the market will collapse to about 800 - 1,200 to restore human dignity, i do not short because i have no desire to make money, also i would not have enough money to open account anyway

i really hope market falls some more to continue the deleverage until enough wealth is destroyed so that people understand what real living means

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are on different frequency

for ten years i have been telling people that material wealth wont lead to happiness

Must creating wealth be only equated to happiness? Are there not other purposes? Like the ability to help others with the gains that one has aka Gates' n Buffet's billions given away to charity?

Your abject failure in utilizing n maintaining your wealth, plus the lousy condescending social circle you kept with has permanently casted a tainted view that being wealthy does not make one happy. Or that the rich are perpetually conceited. Instead the poorer one is, the happier one should be.

If you insist on believing this antiquated ideal, keep it to yourself. I am just sad that you have not seen the many rich I know who are happy, humble, and always willing to help your kind.

Being poor in Singapore is a big inconvenience. It does not make one happy thinking how the next bill is to be paid, nor thinking how to feed the family. It creates stress and anxiety. And our fucking government is not much help, instead aggravating the situation.

Advocate the deracination of poverty instead.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must creating wealth be only equated to happiness? Are there not other purposes? Like the ability to help others with the gains that one has aka Gates' n Buffet's billions given away to charity?

Your abject failure in utilizing n maintaining your wealth, plus the lousy condescending social circle you kept with has permanently casted a tainted view that being wealthy does not make one happy. Or that the rich are perpetually conceited. Instead the poorer one is, the happier one should be.

If you insist on believing this antiquated ideal, keep it to yourself. I am just sad that you have not seen the many rich I know who are happy, humble, and always willing to help your kind.

Being poor in Singapore is a big inconvenience. It does not make one happy thinking how the next bill is to be paid, nor thinking how to feed the family. It creates stress and anxiety. And our fucking government is not much help, instead aggravating the situation.

Advocate the deracination of poverty instead.

So you are rich and feeling defensive? Have you met rich people when you are poor? It's easier for the haves to defend their own. Wait till you are poor and have to deal with rich people who THINK that you are poorer than them.

It's THINK may not be the real thing ya know. You could actually have millions stashed away, as long as you act like you don't have money among people who do, that's when you will know what rich people think of poor people.

That's how screwed up our world is.

Sure, the poor are unhappy and have a harder time dealing with life. They just don't need another
kick like when rich people think lowly of them.

Come on, how many PERCENTAGE of rich people are truly nice? How come NONE of the rich or elite actually defended themselves after Wee Shu Min said what she said?

Because they feel guilty. Because they feel the same but she said their thoughts out loud. Because they are afraid of being castigated by public opinion.

No white person would say they won't vote for Obama because he's black.

Know what Downgrader is saying?

He's telling the rich people -- "Here's life giving you a kick in your (investment banking) balls because you thought you were so smart making all those millions, you won't be able to lose billions.

FYI, I'm not against rich or poor. I'm just trying to help Downgrader get his point across.

If you think rich people are so great and so nice, NAME US NAMES & GOOD DEEDS. Don't tell us about Gates or Buffet because they're American.

Tell us what the rich did for the poorer besides trying to rob them of their life savings through selling them shitty investment products, bringing down the economy by losing billions through the big banks.

Know what kind of expense accounts those Relationship Managers who sold those Ah Mahs & Ah Gongs their Lehman Minibonds have?

You think they go home to cramped little flats with no food to eat? You think they care that some old folk lost his life savings? Did you hear a single RM feel sorry or guilty when the crisis? They are more worried about their jobs than what shit they brought into people's lives. They said they didn't know that Lehman will collapse.

And they aren't even the elite or rich. Just some bunch of smarty pants Uni grads who call themselves "bankers".

You think a rich guy would be the hero in Nicole Highway collapse? The CEO would ask his workers to leave first as the tunnel was collapsing? Or was it the foreman who lived in a small flat who left behind a grieving widow and two young sons?

Over to you.