• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tuck Yew ah Tuck Yew

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sent in your resignation letter and received approval on the very same day. How happened ah?
I remember when I sent in my resignation during my last job, I have to go through several interviews with my head, my head head, and my head head head over a span of 2 weeks before they finally gave up. Why? Why your head gave up on you so soon. Why? Is there anything wrong with your working attitude? Seems like your head can't wait to let you leave the organization. This is so sad. :biggrin:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
another useless thread

giphy.gif

what the fuck are you smoking and licking.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sent in your resignation letter and received approval on the very same day. How happened ah?
I remember when I sent in my resignation during my last job, I have to go through several interviews with my head, my head head, and my head head head over a span of 2 weeks before they finally gave up. Why? Why your head gave up on you so soon. Why? Is there anything wrong with your working attitude? Seems like your head can't wait to let you leave the organization. This is so sad. :biggrin:

Alamak! At his level, still need to go so many rounds . Who is higher than LHL ?

Snap ! Snap! Why need to delay like the SMRT train ?

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's because you are not at that level yet. you are peasant like all of us, that's why you are making such posts instead of going out there to make a difference.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thru de yrs...draw how many millions leow? No nid to worry lah...sure got another atas, high pay, cho boh lan ceo post reserve for him...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
three cheers to tuck yew -

"fuck you!"
"fuck you!"
"fuck you!"