• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trumptards in SBF Foot in Mouth as Biden prepares to reconcile with China

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the spammer + scammer who uses the moniker kiketerm among many others. His real identity is Mark Yeo. :wink:

View attachment 113236

MARK YEO

Mr Yeo is a Non-Executive Director of CAG. He was appointed to the Board on 1 April 2021.

Mr Yeo is a Director on the Board of Changi Airports International (CAI) since December 2018 and was subsequently appointed the Chairman of CAI’s Board on 16 December 2019. Mr Yeo also sits on the Board of Keppel Infrastructure Trust, a position he has held since 2015. Prior to his current appointments, Mr Yeo held non-executive directorship on the Boards of Cityspring Infrastructure Trust, Singapore Cruise Centre and Singapore Expo/Singex.

Mr Yeo has held various senior banking positions working on the infrastructure sector in Asia, Europe and Latin America mainly doing project finance advisory. He was based both in Singapore and London. Thereafter, he held several leadership positions in corporates in Asia and the Middle-East. He started his career in the Singapore civil service.

Mr Yeo graduated with a Master of Arts from the University of Oxford and a Master of Laws from the National University of Singapore. He also attended the Advanced Management Programme with Insead.

fuck you dumb piece of shit

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who thinks PRCs can be trusted its called the Wuhan Virus

Just saying.

3p7t2t.jpg

jw5

Loyal
LOL! Biden now targeting China

Where are the sore losers now? :roflmao:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/biden-rallies-nato-against-systemic-china-threat-15014064

Biden rallies NATO against 'systemic' China threat​

President Joe Biden talks with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, right, during a bilateral meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan while attending the NATO summit at NATO headquarters in Brussels on Jun 14, 2021. (Photo: AP/Patrick Semansky)
15 Jun 2021 03:20AM

Bookmark​

BRUSSELS: NATO leaders vowed on Monday (Jun 14) to work together against the 'systemic challenge' posed by China's aggressive policies and put Russia on notice about its flouting of international law.
As US President Joe Biden renewed Washington's Transatlantic ties at his first summit with the Western allies, the leaders issued a broad statement of intent.

I much prefer Trump to Biden. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Congrats to America. Finally got rid of the senile Trump. Thanks for shutting up the mouths of all the delusional Trumptards in this forum. They are extremely quiet as they all have their foot in their mouths. Meanwhile, Biden prepares to repair the damage Trump did with China relations. And Covid should finally stabilise with sane people in charge. The new world order sees a joint leadership between China and US.

IMHO, Trump is a bigger asshole than Biden, but Biden could be more senile. :eek::biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am having a very enjoyable time watching the Chinese threatening everyone once again

Maybe someone should remind them the virus originated there

Hey cap,

I was just talking to one of my patients just now about vaping.

She mentioned to me she is very scared of vaping because of the vaping deaths that occured in the USA in 2019.

one of the consipiracy theories is that covid leaked from Fort Detrick and the vaping deaths was a misdirection by the CDC.

She asked me so why haven't we heard of more vaping deaths since then? And why only the USA in 2019 with regards to vaping deaths and not worldwide if it was due to chemicals in vape products?

jw5

Loyal
Dear members and readers:

Please be wary of monikers who pretend to be doctors. His parents never taught him that pretending to be a doctor during a pandemic is lacking in morals.
-- Mark Andrew Yeo who uses the moniker nayr69sg

1623775202504.png

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ccp will fuck you first and fuck you deep. fuck off!

yawn.

anyone who has emigrated out and spends all their time on a forum RE Singapore has obviously failed

you are here because you cant integrate there, you are a flop and dismal joke of an old man who is bitter angry and lonely

so you come here and spend 24/7 everyday wishing you never did well guess what

joke is on you so fuck off

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey cap,

I was just talking to one of my patients just now about vaping.

She mentioned to me she is very scared of vaping because of the vaping deaths that occured in the USA in 2019.

one of the consipiracy theories is that covid leaked from Fort Detrick and the vaping deaths was a misdirection by the CDC.

She asked me so why haven't we heard of more vaping deaths since then? And why only the USA in 2019 with regards to vaping deaths and not worldwide if it was due to chemicals in vape products?

Doc in Calgary, dont know much about vaping.

We know why people buy into conspiracy theories. A Pandemic, an out of control media, social media, and lack of control have all brought to the brink.

Families, friendships, marriages have broken up over them.

But in the end every single Conspiracy Theory dies because it gets strangled by its own lies.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am having a very enjoyable time watching the Chinese threatening everyone once again

Maybe someone should remind them the virus originated there

As long as we have Amazing #1 in the world America to teach the PRCs who is boss all is good

Who is still the King, the Yanks

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well to be honest as a physician I have a hard time explaining to patients why there was that wave of severe respiratory disease attributed to vaping in the USA back in 2019 whereas there were hardly any cases else where in the world particularly Canada (where the type of products is the same).

Oh I C i thought you were referring to the release of COVID from a US Source as opposed to China, which I would consider to be inaccurate, and worthy of alternative news sites, conspiracy theory etc

But to your question I think as a doctor all this must make your job more difficult because you have to practice medicine, and how to do that with so much bad information? You patients question you even though you spent so much time qualifying? Must be frustrating.

I dont know what happened in the US in 2019 but according to WIKI, it says some bad contaminated cannabis caused lung respiratory problems and if verified, cant you just tell that to your patient? I dont know how you feel living in a foreign culture when your upbringing here in Singapore taught you that marijuana will get you the gallows, now physicians are using it to treat illness, the CDB oil etc

Is there an escape clause you can use, like I wont prescribe cannabis because it goes against my religion or something? or will that just make your feedback score go down so you are in a difficult place?

Doctor, it must be very interesting being in your shoes

jw5

Loyal
Oh I C i thought you were referring to the release of COVID from a US Source as opposed to China, which I would consider to be inaccurate, and worthy of alternative news sites, conspiracy theory etc

But to your question I think as a doctor all this must make your job more difficult because you have to practice medicine, and how to do that with so much bad information? You patients question you even though you spent so much time qualifying? Must be frustrating.

I dont know what happened in the US in 2019 but according to WIKI, it says some bad contaminated cannabis caused lung respiratory problems and if verified, cant you just tell that to your patient? I dont know how you feel living in a foreign culture when your upbringing here in Singapore taught you that marijuana will get you the gallows, now physicians are using it to treat illness, the CDB oil etc

Is there an escape clause you can use, like I wont prescribe cannabis because it goes against my religion or something? or will that just make your feedback score go down so you are in a difficult place?

Doctor, it must be very interesting being in your shoes

You should quickly reply to yourself, it's more believable this way. :wink: