• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump - wrong language but right view?

Taksama_b_l

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dotard will fail America and himself.

• Not that all his views were wrong, but in the portions he got it right about, majority are just realizations of FAR TOO LATE type. His plans and reactions to these are too late too ineffective and untimely, majority will only score own goal and fuck USA dead even deeper.
  • Dotard is a godsend to destroy USA, he never learn how to mitigate expression of his views to avoid damages to USA. He turned allies into enemies and friends to foes. He got himself and whole USA isolated and country and world all deeply divided. He is a perfect DIS-INTEGRATOR.
  • His MAGA measures are impractical and will deeply damage and further worsen everything.
  • His attitude got USA into clear and present danger, to a level more then 10X higher than cold war with Soviet, and will put USA to become Free Nuke ICBM Target, and so unlike Soviet there is no worthy counterstrike target on the other side that USA could get any meaningful revenge at all. Rocketman is a godsend counterpart for Dotard perfectly matching all requirements.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 10.39.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 10.26.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 10.26.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 10.26.52 PM.png

Last edited:

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shithole Trump Hotel - Washington D C
Like Dislike Share

No Subtitle

Unofficial MPP - by Volunteers Opinions Our Own
Published on Jan 14, 2018
Added somber music to a periscope video that was widely shared on across social channels. This is a testament to how much the unPresident is disliked. From his piggish comments and actions towards the world, and US citizens, and anyone that crosses him, to the assaults on our democracy, we have had it up to here with this cretin. Bravo to those responsible for projecting this outside his hotel, and recording it for the world to see. (Created by MillyMac and not associated with MPP) Original Video Credits: robin bell @bellvisuals Sh*thole Projections 1-13-18 #resist pscp.tv

''Shithole' Projected onto Trump Hotel in Washington DC
145 24 Share

No Subtitle

Youtubia TV

''Shithole' Projected onto Trump Hotel in Washington DC The word 'Shithole' is being projected on to the front of Donald ... 'Shithole' projected on Trump's hotel in Washington 'S***HOLE', p**p emojis projected on Trump DC Hotel Vulgarity used by president projected onto Trump Hotel in DC Projector Lights Up Trump's DC Hotel With 'Shithole' And Poop Emojis 'S---hole' projected onto Trump hotel Why are African leaders reacting to Trump's 'shithole' insult but silent ... Someone Projected The Word “Shithole” Onto One Of Donald ... Chicago pays tribute to its Haitian founder after Trump allegedly ... Trump's hateful remarks bring new level of shame to the nation STASI: Trump's White House is real s--thole — not Africa and Haiti Donald Trump's DC Hotel Pranked: 'Sh*thole' Projected Onto ... Trump rief es in die Welt hinaus, nun kommt das Shithole zu ihm ... "Shithole" projected onto Trump hotel The word “shithole” is being projected onto Trump’s DC hotel.

USA: Shithole emblazoned across Trump DC hotel
Like Dislike Share

No Subtitle

Ruptly TV
The word shithole was projected onto the entrance of Trump International Hotel in Washington DC on Sunday. Protesters from art movement Bell Visuals emblazoned the hotel with the words in bold blue letters and accompanying poop emojis. This is not the first time that Bell Visuals have done something like this, having previously targeting the hotel in the past with anti-Trump slogans. Donald Trump is alleged to have said "why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" during a Thursday Oval Office meeting with a handful of members of the House and Senate. He then allegedly added "we should bring in more people from places like Norway." Trump reportedly denied making such comments on Friday, during a meeting in which he rejected a bipartisan deal on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals programme. MANDATORY CREDIT: Bellvisuals.com Subscribe to our channel! rupt.ly/subscribe Video ID: 20180114 039 Video on Demand: http://www.ruptly.tv Contact: [email protected] Twitter: http://twitter.com/Ruptly Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Ruptly

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johnny333, although I agree with you. The reality is that many sinkies still believe they should stay in sinkieland.

That's not entirely true. Many younger generation I've spoken to express a desire to emigrate. The key word is "desire". What's missing is action. Very few actually get the ball rolling. Those who do so usually just do so as if it were the most natural thing a young person can do, and they're gone before their lazier friends even know it.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That's not entirely true. Many younger generation I've spoken to express a desire to emigrate. The key word is "desire". What's missing is action. Very few actually get the ball rolling. Those who do so usually just do so as if it were the most natural thing a young person can do, and they're gone before their lazier friends even know it.

SINKIES are mostly losers. Kiasu Kiasee. If nobody do, sinkie better not do, if EVERYONE do, sinkie DIE DIE must do.

So if MOST sinkies are migrating then they will all DIE DIE must migrate. So far no lah.

SINKIES FARKING LAZY LOSERS! Not just lazy also.....STUUUUUPIG!!!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINKIES are mostly losers. Kiasu Kiasee. If nobody do, sinkie better not do, if EVERYONE do, sinkie DIE DIE must do.

So if MOST sinkies are migrating then they will all DIE DIE must migrate. So far no lah.

SINKIES FARKING LAZY LOSERS! Not just lazy also.....STUUUUUPIG!!!!!!
hi tony. hahahaha. u better pay me a visit and bring some good whisky.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
A left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwit article that supports the illegal immigrant but shoots itself in the foot by giving reasons why the migrant does not want to return. Which proves that their country is a shithole. Trump is doing nothing wrong by wanting a skills based migrant policy n reducing humanitarian migrants.

ABC Home
Search
ABC News
Breaking news

Olympic gold medallist Simone Biles says she was sexually assaulted by Team USA doctor Larry Nassar.

DONALD TRUMP'S AMERICA

Donald Trump's El Salvador migrant ban has families facing prospect of being torn apart
BY NORTH AMERICA CORRESPONDENT CONOR DUFFYUPDATED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO
Email Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

PHOTO
Helen Avalos (left) and her son Uriel face an uncertain future.

ABC NEWS: ADRIAN WILSON
Like hundreds of thousands of others across America, the Avalos family are bracing for a heartbreaking future after United States President Donald Trumpended Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for El Salvadoran migrants.

Helen Avalos may have to return to El Salvador, while her American-born son Uriel would be able to stay.

"I am feeling so sad because I have family. My family in my country. I am very sad because when my working come finish, we don't have a job, no more. I lost my job," she says.

Helen has until September 2019 to find a way to remain in the country legally or return to El Salvador, which she left 20 years ago.

"I am shocked! You know, we cry because it is not only affecting me. Too many families," she says.

Her son Uriel worries about the dangers of her returning to El Salvador — one of the most dangerous countries in central America.

"I don't know how to react. I'll just sob," he said.

"It is very heartbreaking! I don't want to lose my mum. I can't have her all the way down there. I'd be scared visiting down there."

PHOTO El Salvadoran migrant Helen Avalos faces deportation after US President Donald Trump ended the TPS.
ABC NEWS: ADRIAN WILSON

It's a conversation happening right across America.

There are believed to be more than 200,000 El Salvadorans on the TPS program and many of them have families.

Washington DC has one of the largest El Salvadoran communities in the country and at the El Tamarindo restaurant, many are worried.

Tough welcome back[/paste:font]
With 200,000 people facing an uncertain future, what happens to the El Salvadorans already deported by Donald Trump?
"I think it will be something very catastrophic for people, especially if you start a family here and you have to start from scratch going back to your country," waiter Jose Sanmartin says.

Jose Reyes set up this business 35 years ago after saving his money when he emigrated.

"I also happy with the United States, because, you know, they gave me opportunity to work. When I came, I found working two jobs, then I established my own business," he says.

Mr Reyes is praying there will be a reprieve between now and the end of the program in September 2019.

"We need to pray for the TPS, we need to pray for the immigrant in the United States. With God, the United States will give you a better solution," he says.

Mr Trump though is determined to reform immigration as part of his America First push.

He says he's modelling his changes on Australia and Canada and wants to increase skilled migration while shrinking humanitarian programs.

Rachel Gumpert is a spokeswoman for Unite Here, a union that represents many El Salvadorans in the hospitality sector.

"Well there is 200,000 people who are on Salvadoran TPS but many of them have children, so hundreds of thousands of children are going to be impacted. There are American-born citizens whose parents are on TPS," he said.

"Unfortunately a lot of the story gets lost I think that so many workers on TPS have children who are born here."

She says the program allowed many people in the United States illegally to get employment and fears many will go back into the shadows rather than return to El Salvador.

"El Salvador is one of the most dangerous high crime countries in the entire region," she says.

"So there is no condition to absorb 200,000 people being pushed back.

"On top of that, people who have been here for so long on Salvadoran TPS, I think many of them did expect there would be some kind of comprehensive immigration reform that would give them a pathway to citizenship."

Migrants from Haiti and Nicaragua are also to lose TPS privileges.

The President's immigration reform is creating shockwaves that are not just reshaping America, but the broader region as well.

POSTED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO
Email Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
Trump announces end of special protections for Salvadoran immigrants

Bad weather forces planes to circle, abort landings at Perth airport

TRUMP'S AMERICA
MORE FROM ABC NEWS
Top of pageChange to standard view
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-...igrant-ban-families-may-be-torn-apart/9328800

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.wfp.org/stories/10-facts-about-hunger-haiti

Not shithole? Haha.... here's some facts to change ur mind!

1) Two and a half million Haitians live in extreme poverty. Haiti is the poorest country in the northern hemisphere.

2) Two out of three Haitians live on less than US$2 per day.

3) Ten percent of the richest Haitians possess 70 percent of the country's total income.

4) Fifty percent of urban Haitians are unemployed.

5) Shocks induced by climate change threaten over 500,000 Haitians every year.

6) Although agriculture is an important sector of Haiti’s economy, the country fails to produce enough food, and imports more than 50 percent for its population’s needs. It imports 80 percent of its main staple: rice.

7) Ninety percent of farmers depend on rain for their harvest as only ten percent of the crops are irrigated.

8) One-hundred thousand children under five years of age suffer from acute malnutrition, while one in three children is stunted, or irreversibly short for their age.

9) Less than 50 percent of households have access to safe water and only 25 percent benefit from adequate sanitation.

10) One-third of Haitian women and children are anemic.