• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump says he could intervene in the case against Huawei CFO if it helps US-China deal

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he would intervene with the U.S. Justice Department in the case against a Chinese telecommunications executive if it would help secure a trade deal with Beijing.

"If I think it's good for the country, if I think it's good for what will be certainly the largest trade deal ever made — which is a very important thing — what's good for national security — I would certainly intervene if I thought it was necessary," Trump said in a wide-ranging interview with Reuters in the Oval Office.

More at Trump says he could intervene in the case against Huawei CFO if it helps US-China deal

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything want to intervene. This idiot attention seeker. Whole of his cabinet should resign and let him do his job alone.:rolleyes:

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
China doesn't need Trump to intervene. I'm sure they have their ways to exert pressure and get things solved behind the scenes

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid Canada got played out by Trump. Never do anything for Trump, he will screw you. That's the kind of businessman that Wall Street ostracised long time ago. Only the Russians agreed to lend him the money in return for him to be their Manchurian candidate.

Russians are #1.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only the stupids react to this minuscule purchase.
it takes a small step to admit defeat. it’s then followed by an avalanche. it’s like a defiant virgin giving in by allowing one button on her blouse to be unleashed. after that she’s going to rape her hymen-breaker to be.