• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump people loves black people

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump says his supporters ‘love the black people,’ calls on police to honor Floyd ‘by being tougher’
President Trump talks with reporters Saturday before boarding Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. (Susan Walsh/AP)

President Trump denied that his earlier tweet suggesting a “MAGA night” at the White House was meant to incite racial tensions, saying it was meant as a question because he had heard his supporters wanted to be at the protests.
“These are people who love this country, I have no idea if they are going to be here, I was just asking,” he told reporters in brief remarks outside the White House. “By the way, they love African American people, they love black people, MAGA loves the black people, I heard MAGA wanted to be there, I have no idea whether that’s true or not. But remember MAGA loves our country.”

The president attacked Minneapolis’s handling of the protests — adding a tangential that he’d had great political success in Minnesota by almost winning it in 2016 — and slammed Democratic Mayor Jacob Frey as a “probably a very good person but a radical left mayor.”
Earlier, Trump tweeted a harsher critique of Frey, writing that the mayor “will never be mistaken for the late, great General Douglas McArthur or great fighter General George Patton.”
“How come all of these places that defend so poorly are run by Liberal Democrats? Get tough and fight (and arrest the bad ones). STRENGTH!” Trump tweeted.
Trump spoke to reporters for a few minutes before leaving for Florida for the SpaceX launch. He said Minneapolis needed to “get tougher” on the protesters, and suggested that “by being tougher they will be honoring (George Floyd’s) memory."
Trump also offered the help of the U.S. military, saying the Pentagon was “ready, willing and able” to send troops to Minnesota if the state wants them.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He hinted in his tweet that they should show up in force tonight.
Nothing happened. And the Circus Clown in Chief is reported
to have switched off all the lights in the White House.