• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump is rude to keep the Queen waiting

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You smile because you want them to fuck your Cheebye after placing the furniture... In short, you smile because you are a big fucking slutwhore, not a queen.
Ccb Malaysians call people that smile politely as slut whore. Win win win with ccb lies is all you ccb stoning a virgin as slut care about! Go win in life doing good changing the world for the better ccb Malaysian sons of whores! Win by trampling is called a ccb win

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol :biggrin: your foul mouth has so much stink and yet you think you are high ses. Maybe i give you benefit of doubt and assume you are high ses in your pocket but you are definitely LOW SES when it comes to human behavior. :rolleyes:
Ccb Malaysians I never said I am high ses only said I am high class which I am definitely compared to you Ah sia Kia think you got money can insult me slut whore mistress!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN urgent @ginfreely you prefer to suck French cock or Croatian cock then my uncle will bet that cock KNN or both you also want then my uncle bet draw KNN
KNN my uncle know you like to suck german cock but cannot suck liao so pray tell now you prefer suck which cock KNN
Ccb Malaysian Cantonese slut how much your uncle pay you to suck his cock?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I flipped.

It goes to be prove the point that the ravishingly beautiful, loving and considerate person in Sbf is one of the rudest as well.
No choice but have to be rudest to deal with ccb Malaysians spamming ccb lies of me to win with Malaysian chinese animal pride!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Queen should be thankful that Trump honored her by showing up. The most powerful man on earth does not entertain everyone.
53E5ECD9-042E-42E6-957F-93C82ECB8BE0.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The Queen and all the other monarchs are useless people and a drain on a country's resources. She should be honoured that President Trump took time to meet her. Fuck the Queen, if you ask me! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Queen and all the other monarchs are useless people and a drain on a country's resources. She should be honoured that President Trump took time to meet her. Fuck the Queen, if you ask me! :biggrin:
Proves that ccb Malaysians are only polite to people that are useful to them and have no qualms to trample others that are not useful to them!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proves that ccb Malaysians are only polite to people that are useful to them and have no qualms to trample others that are not useful to them!
Didn’t I just said that ccb Malaysians will only share with others if they can get benefits. Same for being polite and treating others nicely!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There is no need for vulgarities and personal attacks, I am not looking for a fight. I am being classy and polite here. And sticking to the topic of discussion. So, as difficult as it is for you, try not to be offensive.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There is no need for vulgarities and personal attacks, I am not looking for a fight. I am being classy and polite here. And sticking to the topic of discussion. So, as difficult as it is for you, try not to be offensive.
The problem with this nut case is that she has created lots of enemies for herself here in this forum. She curses and swears at anyone who does not agree with her and start the trolling of many unknowing and innocent members here. When we return her "greetings" she screams out loudly that she is being bullied blah blah blah and self righteously justifies her attacks on others as self defence, when in fact, she is the Big Bully here.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The problem with this nut case is that she has created lots of enemies for herself here in this forum. She curses and swears at anyone who does not agree with her and start the trolling of many unknowing and innocent members here. When we return her "greetings" she screams out loudly that she is being bullied blah blah blah and self righteously justifies her attacks on others as self defence, when in fact, she is the Big Bully here.
Spot on bro. :thumbsup:

images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right you insult me slut whore mistress everywhere is called classy and polite. That’s how ccb Malaysians are!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is you ccb Malaysian Ah sia Kia think you got money only can insult me slut whore mistress and then push the blame on me!