• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump is a Loser

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he loses badly in the elections in the coming week. Idiots like him have no place as political leaders. Perhaps he should get post Covid complications and die before the results are out to save him from embarrassment.

tenor.gif

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope he loses badly in the elections in the coming week. Idiots like him have no place as political leaders. Perhaps he should get post Covid complications and die before the results are out to save him from embarrassment.

tenor.gif
What you hate him so much ? He killed your family or what ?
You prefer Biden who sniff at women' hair and pinch little girls' nipples ?
Why aren't you hating the one that permitted the Wuhan virus to go worldwide instead ?
Why ?

I sincerely hope you don't indoctrinate your poor daughter with such misplaced hatred.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's sad to see the mighty USA with 330m+ people has no other suitable candidates to run for presidency!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that these words come from the mouth of a divorced mother. Don't you hate womanizers?

Do you fantasize Joe and Hunter letting your daughter eat these M&M chocolates?

lQs8e

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

tenor.gif
U the looser, esp down there. :sick:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised that these words come from the mouth of a divorced mother. Don't you hate womanizers?

Do you fantasize Joe and Hunter letting your daughter eat these M&M chocolates?

lQs8e
I agree.
On hindsight I believe this woman has been trying to hoodwink us all this while and may have been an abusive wife towards her ex-husband instead of the impression she trying to portray that of an abused wife here to garner sympathy.

Damn, women are such scheming creatures !

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know that Biden advocated the import and recognition of illegal immigrants so that the prostitution trade has a freeflow of sex workers?
What's wrong with doing things right?

US, under trump, didn't stop legit entries from visitors, immigrants or working people.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Trump will win, and he will bring down CCP through military force in the coming Taiwan war. After the war ends in 2023, the world will immediately usher in the most prosperous decades ever under superpower USA.

No more communism, no more CCP wolf warriors wrecking havoc on the world. Donald Trump is the chosen one. He is the WILD CARD.