• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump doesn't want muslims to enter USA!!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA should lead by example and ban Muslims and Islam from it's shore. Others will follow if they can see the benefit of no Muslim in it's country. There will be true peace and no need for halal nonsense and ninja dress code.
UMNO trying their best to get all pig skins out as well.but they just won't leave

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks like Donald has support from the forummers here. Too bad SBF isn't democratic.

I heard over the BBC news that there was an outpour and backlash against Trump's comments. Anyway, it is part of politics and free speech.

As for Muslims in America, isn't Muhammed Ali a Muslim? The three time boxing heavyweight champion is not a violent man, in fact, he refused to join the US Army when he was drafted for service. I remember him saying "The yellow man is NOT my enemy!" and then he threw his Olympic medal into the Ohio River. Here is an example of a gentleman and a peaceful Muslim.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UMNO trying their best to get all pig skins out as well.but they just won't leave

shit skin and mudslime must be tough defending both fronts shit skin and mudslime at the same time and well UMNO cannot afford to get rid of chinese not that chinese are pig skins of course but your kind are shit skins.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was the aNg moh who built up the region. the others were merely workers. That includes Singapore as well where would lky be if not for English education.

u mean it was the yellow skinned asians that build up the region?as far as i know most of asia dominated by the m&d skin and shit skin people are still shitholes.with nothing significant in them other than oil based resource companies.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steadylah Trump. Put your money where your mouth is.
Start by boycotting Saudi oil and stop making them sell oil only in US dollars.
Show them who's boss.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The world will be a more colourful place with Trump as US President. Trump invades Saudi Arabia, fights China, ban Muslims and Chinks from USA, offer to take sinkapore in as part of USA, give every Yankee a semi and pistol.

Trump for President because I think it will make the world a lot more exciting.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steadylah Trump. Put your money where your mouth is.
Start by boycotting Saudi oil and stop making them sell oil only in US dollars.
Show them who's boss.

oh america is more powerful and evil then u can possibly imagine,theres no need to approach things in a direct manner,america has been corrupting and undermining the world from asia to middle east to eastern europe since wwii with their lies and deception,spreading chaos and mayhem with their wars and weapons of mass destruction and destroying countries and economies with their central banks and debt inflationary bubbles with their so called western free market economics,designed to weaken governments,bankrupt economies and prey on the country's assets with vulture tactics and enslaving generations to debt and poverty and recession.

all the while letting you believe america is the good guy.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The world will be a more colourful place with Trump as US President. Trump invades Saudi Arabia, fights China, ban Muslims and Chinks from USA, offer to take sinkapore in as part of USA, give every Yankee a semi and pistol.

Trump for President because I think it will make the world a lot more exciting.

You think Trump will actually have the balls to do everything he has preached. The loudest vessels are the most coward ones.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The m&d textbooks says nothing of that sort. The transformation of Malaya to a developed Malaysia was spearheaded by Muslims, supported by chinks and neh coolies. As for Singapore, even a child knows that LKY and PAP was primarily responsible for the transformation of Singapore to a First World country.

Stop reading UMNO jiuhoo propaganda. It will make your below-average brain even more below-average.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've hit the nail right on!

I recently asked a question to people I talk to (at kopitiam discussion, not at office), I asked, between USA, Russia, and China, which one do you fear. No one said USA. I think Yankee marketing and sales talk, led by Mickey Mouse, SpongeBob Squarepants, and other icons are very effective in putting the "nice guy" image they wish to portray. USA comes across as the good guy.

Cheers!

oh america is more powerful and evil then u can possibly imagine,..........................

all the while letting you believe america is the good guy.