• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

True News on US vs China

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U hv not follow them closely....

1. Trump election is 2020. He had cheated the voters abusing China to win the election... MAGA failed miserably...

2. Now he is again abusing China to lose his re-election... he sangkok himself....

Who started the virus spread doesnt matter.... now... 你做初一 我做十五计....

But we know u know and he knows, if he loses his power he will be bully by dogs....虎落平阳被犬欺...

How many of you think:

That the virus could have been contained in China
That the virus was an attack on US

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There won't be a new Cold War.

CCP-run China will be kaput quite quickly. :cool:

many are not aware that the cold war that America won was one of the most peaceful and productive in human history. less conflicts were fought during this time. The world is inherently unstable when run by one power and a return to the cold war might actually have a sliver lining. China would attempt to avoid this at all costs as it would be forced into costs it is unprepared to pay for.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
US power has failed. Kishore Mahbuhani has stated so https://mahbubani.net/

I've actually read Kishore's book. Title is a bit misleading but he is essentially correct. Current policy in Washington is to pull back from the duties of being the world's hegemonic duties. Byproduct is less American power, so lesser soft power is the goal of the Trump administration.

But it still is far more powerful than China

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've actually read Kishore's book. Title is a bit misleading but he is essentially correct. Current policy in Washington is to pull back from the duties of being the world's hegemonic duties. Byproduct is less American power, so lesser soft power is the goal of the Trump administration.

No China is the more powerful one now.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just posted a DW (German TV ) documentary on the US-China cold war. Watch it.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just posted a DW (German TV ) documentary on the US-China cold war. Watch it.

This is precisely what America wants. We look forward to the global stability of a bipolar world. Too bad the Chinese could never afford the political and economic costs for the good of the rest of the world.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
This is precisely what America wants. We look forward to the global stability of a bipolar world. Too bad the Chinese could never afford the political and economic costs for the good of the rest of the world.
Impressive and informative

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing complex about this. Ang Moh cannot accept Asians as being equal, simple as that. But who are they to blame? They have such an edge in the form ingenious private enterprises. But while China was busy growing leaps and bounds, the Yanks were busy bombing Afghanistan, Iraq, and meddling every where except looking after its own backyard. So they are still in denial stage. Eventually they will sober up. Much as I dislike and distrust Americans, I'm still inclined to believe the old money that funds the mad dog will put a stop to all these Trumpism. Same time, next year, the war will be over.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...the Yanks were busy bombing Afghanistan, Iraq, and meddling every where except looking after its own backyard. So they are still in denial stage...

This is the same way the Roman Empire collapsed... While the military were fighting at the fringing lands, Rome the capital was a shithole ravaged by socio economic problems. The rulers' jobs were to distract Roman citizens with "bread and circuses". See how much rubbish fast food and thrash entertainment comes from USA today...

1590865998486.png