• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tri Tower Residences @ JB Sentral CIQ

tteric

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who has made full payment but yet to collect keys? Even served notice of VP, for now most of the lifts in this project are not working and the calculation for compensation contains error.

Other than 2 issues above, I am happy with the build quality so far, in fact exceeded my expectation.

RacheLP

does anyone know if it’s possible to convert the yard to toilet ? Who should i speak to regarding such matter? Mine’s a studio. The bathroom is miserably tiny....

tteric

Alfrescian
Loyal
does anyone know if it’s possible to convert the yard to toilet ? Who should i speak to regarding such matter? Mine’s a studio. The bathroom is miserably tiny....

You can ask management people at TT. I am certain we are not allowed to create additional room. Not sure about yard to toilet conversion. You cannot hack the walls shown as thick black lines on unit layout.

bilibili

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who has made full payment but yet to collect keys? Even served notice of VP, for now most of the lifts in this project are not working and the calculation for compensation contains error.

Other than 2 issues above, I am happy with the build quality so far, in fact exceeded my expectation.

I have Collected the key recently and I have the same problem as you. For the compensation, how did the developer response to you? they asking me waiting for their management decision and i do not receive response from them yet.

For the build quality, I feel the developer workmanship and material are so so only and do not live up my expectation. I own other development which have better build quality and yet price is lower. Sigh~

bilibili

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have Collected the key recently and I have the same problem as you. For the compensation, how did the developer response to you? they asking me waiting for their management decision and I do not receive response from them yet.

For the build quality, I feel the developer workmanship and material are so so only and do not live up my expectation. I own other development which have better build quality and yet price is lower. Sigh~

Beautang

What is the completion date developer promised? I still haven’t collect my key yet and developer said last week will issue the last claim from bank. They keep delaying issue the key to me

Paultym

Sure bo ? Almost everyone has collected keys. You just signed your SPA this year ?
Not everyone here is owner, some are airbnb agents looking for business.
Yes, I m owner. I signed my SPA somewhere in beginning of August this year. Just called my sales agent yesterday, he told me should be within this month can collect, but so far I have not received any letter from developer.