• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tri Tower Residences @ JB Sentral CIQ

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard that Tri Tower Residences have pre launch liao but that they being very selective on who to sell to now?

any one can confirm?

heard is 1300 rm psf, sound super ex leh?

hondawave07

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard that Tri Tower Residences have pre launch liao but that they being very selective on who to sell to now?

any one can confirm?

Any idea what they are so selectively in choosing the buyer?
Afraid buyer no money or ?? Hehe.....

Think only the rich ppl go for 1300psf.

Hmm........ 1300psf, sound really expensive.
Is it really worht this pricing?
Seem all fruit go to developer. How much fruit they still left for buyer? Haha...

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea what they are so selectively in choosing the buyer?
Afraid buyer no money or ?? Hehe.....

Think only the rich ppl go for 1300psf.

Hmm........ 1300psf, sound really expensive.
Is it really worht this pricing?
Seem all fruit go to developer. How much fruit they still left for buyer? Haha...

This project location is really good, walking distance to CIQ.
Heard my friend said they have a booth at Mapex CS last week, selling from 800-900psf onwards, not much units left.
Are they very selective in choosing the buyer? Shouldn't be if you have money then you can buy? Haha ... :smile:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

any one can confirm?

It was featured on Home and Apartment Trends Vol 29 No.6. Must say it looks quite distinctive and location is a plus for commuters. MB Buiilders seesm to be going in in a big way in JB but I havent been impressed by some of their former work, they're not exactly an atas developer. On the whole JB has a lot of catching up to so with KL . In terms of quality and finishings as well as design, I still dont see anything near the luxury end developments in KL. So the high prices of abv 1K psf are purely targetted at commuters. Its benchmarked against SG prices. Singaporeans and SPR tend to compare with SG and also convert to SGD, especially Singaporeans.These are projects that can only be flipped to Singaporeans and a few SPR( most wont mind driving a bit, prefer landed) so one may get stuck with units below 1M. The smaller units may not be easily flippable.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
any idea whether this project is worth it since its like closest to RTS??

Bukit Chagar chosen as final transit terminal
By SIM BAK HENG - 20 September 2014 @ 8:06 AM

JOHOR BARU: JOHOR has decided that the terminating station or last stop for the Rapid Transit System (RTS) from Singapore to be located at Bukit Chagar here.

The site, where the former Bukit Chagar flats were located, was deemed to be the top choice of the public from a list of four preferred locations polled during the Iskandar Malaysia Comprehensive Development Plan Open Day in September last year.

The other three candidates were
Tanjung Puteri, JB Sentral 1 and JB Sentral 2.

The Bukit Chagar RTS Terminal will have its own Customs and Immigration clearance facilities and will not be sharing with existing facilities at the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) complex at the Sultan Iskandar Building (SIB).

Speaking to the New Straits Times here, state Public Works, Rural and Regional Development Committee chairman Datuk Hasni Mohammad said Johor had only a single proposal as to the location of the RTS terminal.

“It is now up to Singapore to list their choice as there is still no indication as to the final alignment of the RTS from a total of three options.

“I don’t know why the
republic is holding back,
knowing that the project will
benefit travellers from both sides
of the causeway.”

Singapore’s options of RTS alignment are to build it parallel to the causeway and above the ground; parallel to the causeway and underground; or diagonally opposite the causeway.

Whichever alignment is chosen, it is understood that the RTS from
Singapore is an extension of the republic’s Thomson Line which will have its northern most station to be located at Woodlands North.

In other words, once the 43km line is constructed, it will be linked directly to the Bukit Chagar RTS Terminal.

Meanwhile, Hasni said the location of the Bukit Chagar RTS Terminal would make the function of the CIQ Complex at the SIB more comprehensive.

This, he said, was because the terminal would be linked to the SIB.

“The site was chosen after many discussions and debates on its
long-term economic and social considerations.

“Moreover, the location has also turned out to be the most popular choice of the people during the poll.

“Land acquisition for the RTS project in Johor Baru has been completed and rail alignment at the Johor Baru side has also been decided.

“I believe Singapore will announce their alignment soon.”

20nt18has.transformed.jpg

http://www.nst.com.my/node/35315

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Chocolate. I fully agree with your view that the standards in Johor is still behind that of KL.
Although I do see some improvement over the past few years. With more competition, developers are forced to provide more for the dollar.
Just to check with you what's your opinion on Senibong cove.
I apologize if I divert a bit from the thread topic.

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Tri Tower is in a very good location as it is very near to Bukit Chagar and the current CIQ. Really can walk to CIQ, about 5 mins, i guess.

The project has an exhibition in the recent Propertyguru. Seems like they are giving high end materials such as marble flooring, but not many units left. When asked the salesman to email me the details, no sound no picture....

hondawave07

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Tri Tower is in a very good location as it is very near to Bukit Chagar and the current CIQ. Really can walk to CIQ, about 5 mins, i guess.

The project has an exhibition in the recent Propertyguru. Seems like they are giving high end materials such as marble flooring, but not many units left. When asked the salesman to email me the details, no sound no picture....

This project is only left with bigger units like 3BR and penthouse, those 1BR and 2BR units are mostly sold out.

I have measured before that it took me abt 8 mins to slowly walk from Tri Tower show house to reach the elevator of JB Sentral CIQ (ground floor), 5 mins walk is still achievable but I got to increase the speed.

I think Bukit Chagar location that they mentioned is just behind the location of Tri Tower (or next to the current open space car park).
Compare to JB Sentral CIQ, this Bukit Chagar is even nearer to Tri Tower.

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This project is only left with bigger units like 3BR and penthouse, those 1BR and 2BR units are mostly sold out.

I have measured before that it took me abt 8 mins to slowly walk from Tri Tower show house to reach the elevator of JB Sentral CIQ (ground floor), 5 mins walk is still achievable but I got to increase the speed.

I think Bukit Chagar location that they mentioned is just behind the location of Tri Tower (or next to the current open space car park).

have you been to their show flat? or is there a show flat?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

isnt that better ? RTS will be at Bukit Chagar

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to recent property guru show. 60% sold
still have 2 room, but high floor, no DIBS. 34 floor, pst 1260 after all discount. showroom is near site, near CIQ, can google for agents contact and arrange viewing, I may be going next week to kaypoh.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, RTS station at Bukit Chagar is definitely even better for Tri Tower, as both JB CIQ and future RTS station is within walking distance to Tri Tower.

Good but I think not cheap..rm$1400psf and more than 700k for a studio...if only bigger units left, must be quite ex...

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good but I think not cheap..rm$1400psf and more than 700k for a studio...if only bigger units left, must be quite ex...

If only left big units, psf should not be so high. It is the smaller units which always comprise high psf. But nevertheless, i think it will not be cheap:(

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Developer track record questionable. Are they financially strong enough to weather the storm without compromising on quality on what's promised. Also it seems to be a relatively small and new operation. Not well established.
Prepare for worse case. Rising tide lifts all boats. It's when the tide recedes that reveals that's separates the strong from the weak players.

Be careful.

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Developer track record questionable. Are they financially strong enough to weather the storm without compromising on quality on what's promised. Also it seems to be a relatively small and new operation. Not well established.
Prepare for worse case. Rising tide lifts all boats. It's when the tide recedes that reveals that's separates the strong from the weak players.

Be careful.

Agree with you. A few months ago, BIW at Danga bay also kanna project put on hold. Don't know whether those investors have resolved their problem or not.

hondawave07

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be careful.

This is also my main concern as this developer is rather new in property development especially in middle to high end segment.
Build quality is yet to be proven.
But they are coming up very fast in these recent few years.