• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tray return initiative - NEA "didn't implement changes well"?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think it is very hard to please our people
Sinkees are so easy to please. That's why PAP has been in power for so long.

you got old folks to work at food court and hawker centres - they complain
Of course lah, old folks going to die already, yet have to work. Where got like this one in first world country? You see the angmos retire ...our old folks cannot afford to retire. Like that no complain?

the oldies are replaced by foreign workers - they also complain
We complain foreign workers replacing PMET lah.
now they cut down the FW and re employ our old folks - they also complain
You are confused. Better take your meds now.

now they want to reduce the number of old folks and started the return your tray - they also complain
Why you go round and round? They all leads back to one issue - foreigners are killing us.

i think if i am the government, i will just set my rules and regulations
and then impose a FINE for those who do not return their tray and clean their tables
FINE seems to be the only thing that will enforce the rules and regulations
we have a long long way to go.....

Now cannot fine fine ...no work. Must send in the tanks.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your multi quotations very cheem leh
my eyes blur liao
like this small tray must call in the tanks meh
my armoured unit no easy to call ok
aiyah, this petty issue has gone over-board lah
more important issues like: jw5 TFBH threatenng kopisai....

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know how much is the rental of a food stalls? It is in the tens of thousands. Just take 1k out of the rental of each stall, how many more cleaners can you employ?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know how much is the rental of a food stalls? It is in the tens of thousands. Just take 1k out of the rental of each stall, how many more cleaners can you employ?

If you dun know, dun talk cock here.

A typical stall is from $3,500 to $5,500 per month, so get your facts right.

On the other hand, if the stall-holders cannot do their sums right, then switch occupation then.

I see hawkers driving big cars, live in condos and bungalows and sending their children to overseas education and spend their time gambling 4-d and at MBS.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your multi quotations very cheem leh
See, if you had taken your meds, you would be okay.
my eyes blur liao
like this small tray must call in the tanks meh
Now a days ah, fine doesn't work ...you see expensive car langkak all the time ...caught, pay fines ...go back out on the road as a menace again.
That's why PAP must call out the tanks or at least use the ISA on them mah.

my armoured unit no easy to call ok
Call 1800-TIN-PEI-LING for help. Husband permanent sec ...she can do wonders.

aiyah, this petty issue has gone over-board lah
more important issues like: jw5 TFBH threatenng kopisai....
Stop hallucinating lah ...just take your meds with kopi-o.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the more reason for timid sinkies to take the first step.
Show the middle finger to pap.
From not returning tray will move on to bigger things.

I will return the tray if the PAP ministers eating at their French //Italian//Japanese restaurant will go to the kitchen and take their food and serve themselves, and after that, return their plates to the kitchen or returning point.

If those walking bags of excrement do not do that, what the fuck do we have to be more of hawker assistant to return the plate and tray?
So those who used to collect the plates and clean up can take a fucking rotan and watch if we return and whack us if we do not.

BALLS TO THE FUCKING PAP

IF THEY WANT TO HELP HAWKERS REDUCE THE FUCKING RENTAL AND ALLOW THEM TO ENGAGE HAWKER ASSISTANTS, NOT
TURN SINKIES INTO FUCKING HAWKER ASSISTANTS

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will return the tray if the PAP ministers eating at their French //Italian//Japanese restaurant will go to the kitchen and take their food and serve themselves, and after that, return their plates to the kitchen or returning point.

If those walking bags of excrement do not do that, what the fuck do we have to be more of hawker assistant to return the plate and tray?
So those who used to collect the plates and clean up can take a fucking rotan and watch if we return and whack us if we do not.

BALLS TO THE FUCKING PAP

IF THEY WANT TO HELP HAWKERS REDUCE THE FUCKING RENTAL AND ALLOW THEM TO ENGAGE HAWKER ASSISTANTS, NOT

BALLS TO THE FUCKING PAP

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy put back, not happy don't put back lor. Why let the authority decides what you should or should not do? :oIo:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BALLS TO THE FUCKING PAP

BALLS TO THE FUCKING PAP

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people are not responding well to any govt initiative because the root cause is that they are still unhappy with the govt over many things which are not yet resolved. So they treat anything from the govt as a political football to be kicked about or snubbed.

If you dont believe what I said, you can judge from the various responses in this forum. Those PAP IBs like kopiuncle are the ones cheering it on, whereas those anti-PAP ones are decrying it.

I bet you Leongsam is one of the tray returners.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people are not responding well to any govt initiative because the root cause is that they are still unhappy with the govt over many things which are not yet resolved. So they treat anything from the govt as a political football to be kicked about or snubbed.

If you dont believe what I said, you can judge from the various responses in this forum. Those PAP IBs like kopiuncle are the ones cheering it on, whereas those anti-PAP ones are decrying it.

I bet you Leongsam is one of the tray returners.

i am a tray returner. it makes for a more pleasant eating environment.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng very obedient always return empty trays to stall after unloading crockery n utensils on the table!:biggrin: copy people mah!

They huge sticker on the table says, Please return the tray...did not say crockery & utensils...ha ha ha I actually ask the person selling food...he laughed!! That was what I did too...I return the TRAY!! ha ha ha h

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They already made us into hawker assistants by forcing us to go wait for the food and delivering that to ourselves.

FUCK THEM AND DO NO LET THEM MAKE US INTO MORE OF HAWKER ASSISTANTS IN ALL THIS RETURN OF TRAY RUBBISH
OR NEXT YOU GOT TO WASH THE FUCKING DISHES AND MOP THE FUCKING FLOOR FOR THEM, AND WHATEVER FREE TIME TO SPEND WANKING THE LOT OF THEM

No returning of trays.
That is more of PAP antics on their mind control on sinkies

In Malaysia where the hawker food cost one third or less than in Stinkgapore, greater portions and more tasty, they can bring the food to you and take away the empty dishes with a smile on their face.

LINE UP THE PAP MINISTERS AND CADRE, AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES AND GET THEM TO SERVE THE FOOD AND RETURN THE FUCKING TRAYS
AT LEAST THEY DO SOME GOOD WORK AFTER DECADES OF DOING FUCK OFF AND LEECHING ON ALL OF US

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng ever saw people playing frisbees with the empty trays leh!:biggrin: 1 throw the tray to another then another throw to another...finally ended up at food trolley!

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dun know, dun talk cock here.

A typical stall is from $3,500 to $5,500 per month, so get your facts right.

On the other hand, if the stall-holders cannot do their sums right, then switch occupation then.

I see hawkers driving big cars, live in condos and bungalows and sending their children to overseas education and spend their time gambling 4-d and at MBS.

Oh pai seh, I thought we talking about food court stalls here. :P

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No returning of trays.
That is more of PAP antics on their mind control on sinkies

In Malaysia where the hawker food cost one third or less than in Stinkgapore, greater portions and more tasty, they can bring the food to you and take away the empty dishes with a smile on their face.

LINE UP THE PAP MINISTERS AND CADRE, AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES AND GET THEM TO SERVE THE FOOD AND RETURN THE FUCKING TRAYS
AT LEAST THEY DO SOME GOOD WORK AFTER DECADES OF DOING FUCK OFF AND LEECHING ON ALL OF US

View Post
They already made us into hawker assistants by forcing us to go wait for the food and delivering that to ourselves.

FUCK THEM AND DO NO LET THEM MAKE US INTO MORE OF HAWKER ASSISTANTS IN ALL THIS RETURN OF TRAY RUBBISH
OR NEXT YOU GOT TO WASH THE FUCKING DISHES AND MOP THE FUCKING FLOOR FOR THEM, AND WHATEVER FREE TIME TO SPEND WANKING THE LOT OF THEM