• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Travel by bus at bicycle speed

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If you travel during offpeak period like me, there is 1 in 2 chances that the buses you took are tavelling at bicycle speed, it's so damm frustrating. With all the smart card and chips that could tell exactly where and when you alight and, caculate the discount for transfer etc... so, where does it goes wrong? Obviously they do have the information to know exactly how much time a driver takes between each and every bus stop and can sack any incompetent driver.

1. The bus company insist that the driver must make up the diffference between the peak hour and non-peak hour bus frequency, therefore the slow down.

2. The bus company are being held by the balls because there are not many people wanted to be bus driver.

3. The bus company employ too many FTs from incompetent Indian programmers to poorly train and blur fuck Chinamen to man the off peak hour.

4. PTC and bus company in cohort, don't give a damm to public complaints.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you travel during offpeak period like me, there is 1 in 2 chances that the buses you took are tavelling at bicycle speed, it's so damm frustrating. With all the smart card and chips that could tell exactly where and when you alight and, caculate the discount for transfer etc... so, where does it goes wrong? Obviously they do have the information to know exactly how much time a driver takes between each and every bus stop and can sack any incompetent driver.

1. The bus company insist that the driver must make up the diffference between the peak hour and non-peak hour bus frequency, therefore the slow down.

2. The bus company are being held by the balls because there are not many people wanted to be bus driver.

3. The bus company employ too many FTs from incompetent Indian programmers to poorly train and blur fuck Chinamen to man the off peak hour.

4. PTC and bus company in cohort, don't give a damm to public complaints.

Hey, you should tell this to the bus company. YOu fart here what is the use. You are farting at the wrong crowd.. the correct crowd is the bus company.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in cahoots with.

>4. PTC and bus company in cohort, don't give a damm to public complaints.>

The person meant that, when you talk to the bus company, they behave together with PTC; like a phalanx of "Roman legion", a COHORT! :biggrin:

should have said they are 'harlots'...ha ha ha ha:rolleyes:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
do your son wants to be a bus driver, bus mechanic or a ticketing inspector and if the answer is no then i think you jolly well keep your mouth shut and stop harping on the sbs is employing more and more foreigners

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do your son wants to be a bus driver, bus mechanic or a ticketing inspector and if the answer is no then i think you jolly well keep your mouth shut and stop harping on the sbs is employing more and more foreigners

You expect Sporeans to work for 3rd world wages :eek:

Don't forget that Sporeans are facing 1st world pricing cost of living courtesy of the PAP. Go look at the PAP leadership & show me which one willing to accept less than multi-millions $$$:confused:

Even the Malaysian's don't want to work for the Spore bus companies. Their reason is simple , money not enough. They can make more by working in Malaysia, a 3rd world country :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You expect Sporeans to work for 3rd world wages :eek:

Don't forget that Sporeans are facing 1st world pricing cost of living courtesy of the PAP. Go look at the PAP leadership & show me which one willing to accept less than multi-millions $$$:confused:

Even the Malaysian's don't want to work for the Spore bus companies. Their reason is simple , money not enough. They can make more by working in Malaysia, a 3rd world country :eek:

Yiu think sinkies deserve first world wages? First world wages are for those who got balls, not for wimps.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yiu think sinkies deserve first world wages? First world wages are for those who got balls, not for wimps.

CB kia tonychat..

yup sure.. real jobs are for real man.. CCB ex-convict like you can only scram to thailand to 'work' as OKT..:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How many Sporeans are actually getting 1st world wages :confused:

Working in an MNC the sad reality is that although we receive a living wage, my American counterparts working in the US have a higher grade, have better benefits, & receiving higher wages :eek:

It's really not surprising when you think about it, foreign company would of course give their own nationals priority for those good paying jobs. It's human nature lah :rolleyes:

Just have to look at the how the PAP & GLC works. Would an outsider EVER be considered for those peanuts:confused: Of course not lah, its all about ties to the right family, who you know, etc.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yesterday I waited 25 minutes for service 24 off peak, although the frequency is 15 minutes, not that I am surprise ( haven't you waited 1 hour for the bus before ?), but this time 2 came together. A quick glance and notice both buses are half empty, with seats available, why was that??:confused:

My stop is midway between the interchange, so if one is traveling at bicycle speed and at the other normal, at some point they have to meet. Puzzled at both half empty, a quick decision, I chooses the later. Throughout my journey, both buses travel at normal speed are swapping each other to take the lead.

So another theory. When the buses in front travel at bicycle speed is over taken, he will try to make amend and drive normal. That 's how the half empty seats explains.:biggrin::biggrin:

This morning I received a Sms from Singtel Ad, giving me a number to ring to know the exact time a bus service should arrive at my stop.

From my experience, it is highly unlikely that it is accurate.

What if it does not arrive within one minute of the indicated time and I miss an important appt.? Ya, we can also talk about money back guarantee later.

Conversely, if it is accurate, then the administrator of the bus company is sleeping and doing nothing to improve? Why would they allow some third party to profit for exposing their weakness and make a mockery out of their service, or do they have a cut in that too for providing bad service?:biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many Sporeans are actually getting 1st world wages :confused:

Working in an MNC the sad reality is that although we receive a living wage, my American counterparts working in the US have a higher grade, have better benefits, & receiving higher wages :eek:

It's really not surprising when you think about it, foreign company would of course give their own nationals priority for those good paying jobs. It's human nature lah :rolleyes:

Just have to look at the how the PAP & GLC works. Would an outsider EVER be considered for those peanuts:confused: Of course not lah, its all about ties to the right family, who you know, etc.

The sinkies got no balls, so they deserve to be screwed. That is a logical equation, nothing wrong. If they continue to be balless, good luck to them.