• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trainee who was allegedly molested by athletics coach had orgasm

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know about the skills part, but to stroke her until she achieves her orgasm must have required some effort and time on the part of the molester coach. Wonder why she did not resist more strongly. A case of spirit is willing but flesh is weak!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about the skills part, but to stroke her until she achieves her orgasm must have required some effort and time on the part of the molester coach. Wonder why she did not resist more strongly. A case of spirit is willing but flesh is weak!

This Loh Chan Pew despite aged 72 yo is very the lee hai....can stroke until a teenager cum.

His wife is a very lucky woman.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Loh Chan Pew despite aged 72 yo is very the lee hai....can stroke until a teenager cum.

His wife is a very lucky woman.

Track and field is got a lot of admirers one what. Ah pek got a lifetime of practice, the non-paying type of course! :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He had a CPIB case in the mid ‘90s. Managed to get off the hook. But I doubt he’ll be able to this round.

Was a maverick Supt of Prison (SOP) and respected by the SS inmates. Once convicted for OM, will be viewed differently by those who once respected him.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
He had a CPIB case in the mid ‘90s. Managed to get off the hook. But I doubt he’ll be able to this round.

Was a maverick Supt of Prison (SOP) and respected by the SS inmates. Once convicted for OM, will be viewed differently by those who once respected him.
Thought he DSP only ?