• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trainee who was allegedly molested by athletics coach had orgasm

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A woman can only have an orgasm when she is relaxed and enjoying the stimulation. She was obviously in such a state. Why cry and complain now? I don't get it. :rolleyes:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/father-trainee-allegedly-molested-athletics-coach-told-daughter-forgive-move-080118135.html

The father of a track and field trainee who was allegedly molested by her coach had told his daughter to forgive the perpetrator if the incident was “one-off”.

He was testifying on the first day of trial into the alleged offence committed by Singapore Athletics Vice President, Loh Chan Pew, 72, in the State Courts on Monday (22 January).

The father, who cannot be named, said his daughter, an 18-year-old trainee then, tearfully recounted the incident to him that her coach had molested her to the point of “orgasm”.

Loh is accused of using criminal force and rubbing the genitals of the teenager on two occasions. The first was said to have occurred between January 2013 and 17 March 2013 on a bench in Tampines Stadium. The second incident allegedly took place on 17 March 2013 on a massage bed in an equipment room in the same stadium.

The victim cannot be named to protect her identity. Loh has three other similar charges involving a 16-year-old athlete, which have been stood down.

The veteran coach, who was a national sprinter and has groomed national athletes during his decades-long career, took a leave of absence from his post in Singapore Athletics in August 2016 following the allegations.

The victim’s father was the first of six prosecution witnesses scheduled to take the stand. He told the court that he had accompanied his daughter, then an aspiring athlete, to one training session and observed that the two had a “instructor and trainee relationship”.

He told the court that his daughter, who “always wanted to represent Singapore”, had a “high regard” for Loh where training was concerned but that she did not speak much about him otherwise.

However, following the incident, the victim revealed to her father that Loh had massaged her as part of his training process and that he had molested her.

When the father first knew of the incident, he said he was reluctant for his daughter to take further action against Loh.

“I thought it was a one-off situation, maybe she should just continue and move on,” he said, adding that his daughter should “forgive the man” and move on if it was “one-off”.

“She said in tears, ‘Pa you do not know what he did to me, I experienced orgasm’…This is the kind of language that father and daughter do not speak.”

According to him, his daughter had filed a police report before telling him of the alleged incident.

“I felt a sense of regret as I had been sending her to training and disappointed that I couldn’t have done (more).”

Loh is represented by lawyers Lew Chen Chen and Victor Lee from Chambers Law. The trial continues.

If convicted on using criminal force with the intention to outrage the modesty of a person, Loh can be jailed up to two years and/or fined on each count. He cannot be caned as he is above 50 years old.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of having to scrape his dotter off the ceiling, it should've been easier to lift her out from the bottom of the pool, no :confused:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
as-coach-2201.jpg

Why is Loh burger show 2 thump up ???

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
orgasmee girl father the orgasmer go to same (catholic?) church? must say the father very forgiving to thr perpetrator.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You neanderthals should know that as many as 20% of sexual assault end up with victims experiencing arousal and orgasm. Nothing to do with liking the assailant. Its the body's defence mechanism to minimise injury.

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
What sort of father? If it's one off means never mind.

This type of mentality can mean she might end up having a lot of one offs with different dick heads.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 72 yo knows how to handle a piece of cheebye very well....

He should open a cheebye therapy place for all the fat and old spinsters in Singapore to have their unused cheebyes dig hard.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The 72 yo knows how to handle a piece of cheebye very well....

He should open a cheebye therapy place for all the fat and old spinsters in Singapore to have their unused cheebyes dig hard.
Yes indeed. He should team up with the provision shop uncle in Yishun who provides free massage. Both talented uncles could be a blessing to all women, providing free tantric yoni massage.