• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Traffic Police Take Down And Put Boots On Unruly Oppie Driver!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie Popos are sissies,they are only tough on locals because they know local sinkies are pushovers.if it was a shitskin or foreigner they would not dare to approach closer than 2 feet and practise maximum restraint.

if me and a bunch of my shit skin friends in a mazda or mitsubishi lancer was rolling down the street with the windows rolled down and speakers blasting and throwing gang signs,the SG PoPo would nervously look away and pretend to be talking on their walkie talkies and shuffle away and quickly drive off in their patrol cars with tires screeching.

[video=youtube;oENrgffA5VI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oENrgffA5VI[/video]

so you need some shit skins to feel brave? Nothing surprising from a Chinese dog like you