• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traditional foods of Philippine are influenced by Hokkiens. TOP INFLUENCER!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, I got a Besar dan Panjang RANJIAO. How to be Slutty??? At least you call me Bastard, I still can accept. Wahpiang! Faintzzzzzz....
YOU are a MALE SLUT and SO SLUTTY to be talking sex to strangers or acquaintances or colleagues just like your carbon copy Kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said it was stretching the definition so take it easy ok? I thought we were sharing information here. If you're just looking for an argument, I won't bother posting in your threads. quarrelsome person. Some Americans consider it traditional. Maybe you dont know too many, but it is a Jewish tradition to have Chinese food on their holy day. So what's your definition of traditional??

And Chinese-Carribean food IS considered traditional, but I wouldn't call it Chinese food.

edit : I'm posting the definition of traditional here and you can brush up on your English

traditional
adjective
tra·di·tion·al | \ trə-ˈdish-nəl , -ˈdi-shə-nᵊl\
Definition of traditional

1: of or relating to tradition : consisting of or derived from traditional celebration
2: handed down from age to age traditional songs/stories
3: following or conforming to tradition : adhering to past practices or established conventions
I don’t think so American angmohs will consider Chinese food as traditional even in the most stretched definition. Just watching a few American movies I already can see them calling chinese as mongolians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ming and the Qing governments explain collectively some 400+ years of Chinese history. There were no bans for the remainder of that time. The Chinese were not exploratively driven if you named your own country the Central Kingdom.
Ya there was no ban during Song Dynasty and that’s why trading was made with 100 plus overseas states or kingdoms according to official records and Hokkiens are obviously explorers that reached Philippines way before Spanish did.

emeritus CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
YUCKS!

Philippines food one of the worst CRAPPY food, every meal I suffer. Walked entire areas and mall cannot find anything with acceptable taste. All crappy! Even McDonald & KFC also taste BAD!

Puke! Puke! Puke!

If I had to go Pinoy land again ever, absolutely no choice, I will bring entire suitec ase of my own food.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
failippines comfort food.
1560794066376.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rather die than to eat that.
if you visit manila, you won't hear any birds chirping. that's because the place is so polluted birds cannot survive plus if they do they get caught and eaten by failippinoes. it's a shithole of a cuntry, thanks to the loser mixed breed of fuckiens, latinos, pygmies, pigs, and orang asli.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t think so American angmohs will consider Chinese food as traditional even in the most stretched definition. Just watching a few American movies I already can see them calling chinese as mongolians.
I politely disagree. Watch any tv show or movie where people have to work hard after hours and the bet is they will be eating chinese take out. Take your pick, lawyers working hard on cases or students up late studying. The American Chinese food is totally crap and differs enough from original Chinese standards that I don't even want to call it Chinese food, but it does very well there. For eg, look at Panda express. The owners are some of the richest people in the country from I don't know what kind of garbage that masquerades as Chinese food.

Of course you may not agree, but I brought it up for information purposes. So use it or discard it. no need to fight about it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U never add the photo of the chicken head n chicken feet n those are chicken intestine
too many see until sian. there’s a pinoy seafood city supermarket in milpitas. bbq and deep fried stinky spare parts every day. the moment one walks in the sliding door can smell and faint. in fact the smoke of burnt shit engulfs the parking lot. open car door can smell chaotar sugar and black sauce.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you visit manila, you won't hear any birds chirping. that's because the place is so polluted birds cannot survive plus if they do they get caught and eaten by failippinoes. it's a shithole of a cuntry, thanks to the loser mixed breed of fuckiens, latinos, pygmies, pigs, and orang asli.
Hey don’t blame Hokkiens that are the minority in Philippines over 100m population.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I politely disagree. Watch any tv show or movie where people have to work hard after hours and the bet is they will be eating chinese take out. Take your pick, lawyers working hard on cases or students up late studying. The American Chinese food is totally crap and differs enough from original Chinese standards that I don't even want to call it Chinese food, but it does very well there. For eg, look at Panda express. The owners are some of the richest people in the country from I don't know what kind of garbage that masquerades as Chinese food.

Of course you may not agree, but I brought it up for information purposes. So use it or discard it. no need to fight about it.
You are so rude and cunning Cantonese to twist the definition of traditional foods to suit your agenda. Obviously Chinese takeout is no where near the status of traditional foods. And obviously Jews eating Chinese food on Christmas Day due to proximity and because no other food to eat is not called Chinese food is their traditional food.

B5C2A822-07AF-48F6-A750-78EF40C4B120.jpeg