• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traditional foods of Philippine are influenced by Hokkiens. TOP INFLUENCER!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never lie. You are siaolang. No fear no lie. You only lie when you have fear. Lol :biggrin:
LDS0258_500x.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lechon the best,,,,roast suckling pig the best,,,u dont eat i get to eat more,,hahahahaha
Hey I ate the Spanish roast suckling pig IN SPAIN and the taste is exactly the same as Chinese suckling pig which you claimed is Cantonese. So go protest to Spanish stealing your Cantonese recipe ok?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hey I ate the Spanish roast suckling pig IN SPAIN and the taste is exactly the same as Chinese suckling pig which you claimed is Cantonese. So go protest to Spanish stealing your Cantonese recipe ok?

Spanish iberico cochinillo where got same taste as Chink type. That one never put 五香粉.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Cantonese only know how to protest against fellow Chinese.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I have no fear. You are a virgin, I believe. But you have substantial periods of insanity too. That's the truth! Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no fear. You are a virgin, I believe. But you have substantial periods of insanity too. That's the truth! Lol :biggrin:
Which means you admit you are telling lies when you insulted me slut whore mistress and called it entertainment.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Which means you admit you are telling lies when you insulted me slut whore mistress and called it entertainment.
A bergin can also be a SWM. Why not? Act Slutty, Whoring for attention, Imagining to be a Mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bergin can also be a SWM. Why not? Act Slutty, Whoring for attention, Imagining to be a Mistress.
I don’t even talk sex to colleagues or anyone here unlike Kt latha or you. SO SLUTTY is you accusing me one. And the rest have been proven I don’t love attention and nothing is imagination but real persecution of a ccb Malaysian psychopath viciously targeting me.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you understand English? Influenced TRADITIONAL foods of another non chinese country ok? NOT Chinese food in another non chinese country ok?
I said it was stretching the definition so take it easy ok? I thought we were sharing information here. If you're just looking for an argument, I won't bother posting in your threads. quarrelsome person. Some Americans consider it traditional. Maybe you dont know too many, but it is a Jewish tradition to have Chinese food on their holy day. So what's your definition of traditional??

And Chinese-Carribean food IS considered traditional, but I wouldn't call it Chinese food.

edit : I'm posting the definition of traditional here and you can brush up on your English

traditional
adjective
tra·di·tion·al | \ trə-ˈdish-nəl , -ˈdi-shə-nᵊl\
Definition of traditional

1: of or relating to tradition : consisting of or derived from traditional celebration
2: handed down from age to age traditional songs/stories
3: following or conforming to tradition : adhering to past practices or established conventions

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s not that Spanish and Italian did it better in exploration but that they were not stopped by ridiculous sea ban imposed by stupid Ming and Qing governments.
The Ming and the Qing governments explain collectively some 400+ years of Chinese history. There were no bans for the remainder of that time. The Chinese were not exploratively driven if you named your own country the Central Kingdom.