• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trace Together Scandal

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning Peoples Voice teams visited communities in Jalan Besar, Macpherson, Pasir Ris and Potong Pasir.

Lim Tean is the party leader and he made this short 6minute video to discuss the recent PAP scandal of using confidential information on the TraceTogether app which was supposed to be used to combat the pandemic only, and now to rush through legislation so that some of the data may be used by the police for specific crime investigations.

Lim Tean discusses other U-turns which the PAP have made and which have severely impacted the lives of Singaporeans, such as CPF and HDB.

https://fb.watch/2YJU1-qiT-/

I am right regarding the Trace Together, it intrudes your privacy.

Last edited:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning Peoples Voice teams visited communities in Jalan Besar, Macpherson, Pasir Ris and Potong Pasir.

Lim Tean is the party leader and he made this short 6minute video to discuss the recent PAP scandal of using confidential information on the TraceTogether app which was supposed to be used to combat the pandemic only, and now to rush through legislation so that some of the data may be used by the police for specific crime investigations.

Lim Tean discusses other U-turns which the PAP have made and which have severely impacted the lives of Singaporeans, such as CPF and HDB.

https://fb.watch/2YJU1-qiT-/

I am right regarding the Trace Together, i intrude your privacy.

eh trumptard, why change topic dont talk abt your idol god dotard liao? tell us how hes gonna turn the tables on amerika on 20 jan by starting your long awaited civil war leh, tell us how the cabal and aliens will crush him leh, wat a fucktard u are, lmao