• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TR: The Jeyaretnam Family Links With PSC & Terrorist

Manisha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Philip Jeyaretnam has been appointed to Singapore’s Public Service Commission (PSC). As a member of the PSC, Mr Jeyaretnam will be involved in its task of appointing and promoting top civil servants.

Philip Jeyaretnam’s father founded Singapore’s Reform Party, along with co-founder Balldev Naidu.

Balldev Naidu is due to be extradited to the U.S. on six criminal charges, including conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization and possession of a firearm.

Kenneth Jeyaretnam, leader of the Reform Party, has published a statement in support of his good friend and alleged arms dealer, Balldev Naidu.

Balldev Naidu’s alleged co-conspirator Haniffa bin Osman has already been sentenced to a U.S. federal prison. According to the U.S. Department of Justice, “SINGAPORE MAN SENTENCED FOR CONSPIRACY TO PROVIDE MATERIAL SUPPORT TO A FOREIGN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION AND MONEY LAUNDERING - Attempted Purchase of Surface to Air Missiles, Night Vision Devices, Machine Guns and State of the Art Firearms.“

The case against Balldev Naidu is so sensitive that recently all information and photographs regarding the case have been removed from the U.S. Department of Justice website.

We did find however discover that a person calling himself Balldev Naidu was interested in offering $1 million as collateral for interest, on an Internet site named Go4Funding.

Seems like Balldev Naidu has plenty of money.

Back to the Jeyaretnam boys, Philip and Kenneth

(The excerpts from The Straits Times article by Sue-Ann Chia are in quotes.)

“His [Philip's] British mother wanted her two children to receive an ‘English education’. So both Philip and his elder brother Kenneth studied in international schools here and, later, boarding schools in Britain where they did their A levels.“

Philip and Kenneth are members of the privileged class with their private schools, and protected education - out of touch with reality, and away from the reality of Singapore.

“He [Philip] finally found a job with a newly set-up firm, Robert Wang and Woo, headed by his father’s friend, Mr Woo Tchi Chu”

“While he eschewed politics, he has not shied away from taking up public positions, the latest as a member of the PSC.”

“The reaction from Singaporeans has been predictable. ‘Has he been co-opted by the Government?’ netizens queried after his appointment ceremony last week.”

“He [Philip] sees it another way.”

And so do we.

How can we assume that the privileged Jeyaretnam boys, Philip and Kenneth, are not in it with Balldav Naidu, and his alleged co-conspirator and convicted terrorist Haniffa bin Osman?

Balldev Naidu’s alleged co-conspirator, Haniffa bin Osman, is in the arms trade, even trying to purchase surface to air missiles (for Changi Airport?) - great company for Philip Jeyaretnam of the PSC.

As a member of the PSC, Philip Jeyaretnam will be in a position to promote and veto candidates for Singapore’s Civil Service. He will be deciding on their salaries, as well.

When I worked for Singapore’s Inland Revenue, a highly placed colleague told me why he was consistently turned down for promotion by PSC. My colleague had investigated a particular PSC member for tax fraud. As a consequence that PSC member consistently blocked any advancement for my colleague. Unfortunately, my friend had to follow the rules and never reveal this to the Singapore Government.

The Singapore Reform Party and fellow terrorist travelers appear to have wormed their way into Singapore’s Public Service Commission.

Manisha Kumari
Managing Editor, Temasek Review

Dick4Bob2Suck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you think it's a bit too early for you to reveal your true colours eh? Avantas? Lol Or had Bob taken over? Naughty Bob Sim Kheng Hwee!

TRWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Manisha aka temasekreviw aka Donaldson aka wayangparty,

This is the 2nd time you have openly attacked Reform Party's leader. Just becos Kenneth chosed to ignore you, you think that you can treat RP and same way that you have treated WP. You are dead wrong, and for your sake, don't ever let us know your real identity. :wink:

TRWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe i should kick some ass? Let me know.

Avantas aka wayangparty aka temasekreview new nicks are Donaldson, Manisha and Andrewyappang. RP and the Jeyaretnams are his latest target now. For those who cares about opposition, pls help to deal with this pest from MIW. Do not be fooled by his anti-establishment articles, he is out to hoodwink you ppl here. He is slowly showing his true colours now.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check out my signature, they are temasek review's clones. :wink:

ngejay is also linked previously to the wayangparty. this nerd probably has an axe to grind with KJ. one moment, ngejay joined and confirmed as RP member. the next, we saw him quitting as fast as he was stripping his red t-shirt when caught red-handed.

why didn't anyone probe into the details about ngejay's joining and quitting of RP? is he now confirmed with SDP or just like his fishmonger troll proclaimed being "PARTYLESS"?

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avantas aka wayangparty aka temasekreview new nicks are Donaldson, Manisha and Andrewyappang. RP and the Jeyaretnams are his latest target now. For those who cares about opposition, pls help to deal with this pest from MIW. Do not be fooled by his anti-establishment articles, he is out to hoodwink you ppl here. He is slowly showing his true colours now.

Kind of late since "they" already posted their "nonsense". If they just started i would not have even asked you guys. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

MANY of the old birds already knew that. but there is something very innocent that need ur deeper probing.

ngejay in the past had link to wayangparty. lamei had also tried to exploit it to instigate them against WP and some of the more outspoken forummers here. both of them are now in SDP which means probably SDP is linked to it as well.

if all these doubts form and become a FULL CIRCLE, a great many revelations and sinister motives would be exposed crystal clear.

Dick4Bob2Suck

Alfrescian
Loyal
MANY of the old birds already knew that. but there is something very innocent that need ur deeper probing.

ngejay in the past had link to wayangparty. lamei had also tried to exploit it to instigate them against WP and some of the more outspoken forummers here. both of them are now in SDP which means probably SDP is linked to it as well.

if all these doubts form and become a FULL CIRCLE, a great many revelations and sinister motives would be exposed crystal clear.

Suck my dick! you knew shit! Just parrotin what others are saying! Stop yapping and suck my dick! Fuckin' Bitch!:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngejay is also linked previously to the wayangparty. this nerd probably has an axe to grind with KJ. one moment, ngejay joined and confirmed as RP member. the next, we saw him quitting as fast as he was stripping his red t-shirt when caught red-handed.

why didn't anyone probe into the details about ngejay's joining and quitting of RP? is he now confirmed with SDP or just like his fishmonger troll proclaimed being "PARTYLESS"?

the only political party that is spared from wayangparty's attacks is none other SDP. what makes sdp so special when their filth and stench are so obvious that every peasants frowns upon?

the vital clue could be SDP, ngejay, lamei, uncleyap, chiatilik and those nasty clones who could be prodigies from those mentioned.

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
MANY of the old birds already knew that.

deadcupid.gif