• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tourists illegally taking hotel stuff

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
:laugh:

Ah Neh thieves .

Shameless Ah Neh thieves, even after getting caught red handed dare to appear so garang huh?

IQ and Race

Where's the stinky ah neh @ChristJohnny ?:roflmao:

There are many types of Ah Neh ... Brahmins ... Scheduled Class. I am sure those are of lower caste ... FYI Indians in Singapore are mostly from lower caste. Reason why they are punching above their weight when crime is concern.

IQ and Race

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs don't just take and take, they are quite generous and giving too.

For example, a hotel room. The smell remains long after they have checked out. They have generously given their smell to the room, and to the next guests of that room.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many sinkies look down on indon as thinking they are backwards country.

I respect the hotel staff in the video. He is firm with integrity.

If this happened in sg, i have a strong feeling these ah neh will be treated differently especially by the authorities.

Most importantly they don't have this CECA shit thingy.

Here in sg you're forced to embrace something you don't like.

If you think you're more superior as a sinkie, think again.

Thanks for sharing the video.