• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tourists illegally taking hotel stuff

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
All rise for India's national anthem.

tenor.gif

:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
things i take from hotels are opened tiny shampoo bottles and half-used soap as i’m eco-friendly and do not wish hotel to simply junk tiny bottles and soap into landfill as they will end up in our food chain. when i return home i use up rest of shampoo, and recycle the bottles to store hair gel and other fluids for future trips, as tsa forbids passengers from going thru’ security with larger bottles of fluids. as for used soap, i dry them with towel and hair dryer, bring them home, and carve them up for mosaic art on a frame. hang them up in bathrooms, can smell various scents, and reminisce about banging every broad in each hotel room.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better than to teach her children to fuck own daughters … right?

IQ and Race

I dont know of any parents teaching their children to do such. But i do know from ur never ending post, u are happy and proud to teach ur children to cheat and steal and u consider tat as high IQ.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know of any parents teaching their children to do such. But i do know from ur never ending post, u are happy and proud to teach ur children to cheat and steal and u consider tat as high IQ.

There is nothing proud of being a certain race. When your fellow country man do well in international sport event, and I see a lot of people shouting I am proud to be an Indian (or any other Nationality). the fact is if you are born a Black, you are always a Black no matter what nationality you are and married to a White or whatever so. It is your countryman that do well, not you. So you should be happy that your countryman did well and recognized his/her effort and congratulate him/her.

A Chinese should be please if his children never cheat during his time.
An Indian should be please if his children never turns out to be a hooligan.
A m&d should be please if his children never abuse his children or turn out as a drug addict.
A White should be please if his children are not an alcoholic.
A Black ... wish nothing happen to his children.
etc ….

I am just stating facts. You can wish whatever you want and keep telling yourself everything is ok. But you can't hide from reality. That is the truth, there is nothing to be ashamed if it is the truth. It takes a lot of courage to admit our short comings and limitation. In that way we are in a better position to plan our future.

Example
Haiti - It is and still is a god forsaken country since Blacks took over. It is getting worse by the day. If I am a Haitian, I have to admit that my "Race" is unable to govern ourselves after so many years. I may open to the possibilities of re-colonization to save ourselves.

IQ and Race

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am just stating facts. You can wish whatever you want and keep telling yourself everything is ok. But you can't hide from reality. That is the truth, there is nothing to be ashamed if it is the truth. It takes a lot of courage to admit our short comings and limitation. In that way we are in a better position to plan our future.

Did i say is ok to take drugs or do those despicable act? Even ur race also did those despicable act. Whats there to praise? Like i always said no one race is perfect.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
usually hotel staff don't make a big deal about some missing items.. Say sorry, return the shit and move on.. Balinese are friendly and tourism is their bread and butter.

but it's obvious in this case they've been pissed off by the ah nehs' earlier attitude when questioned about the missing things. Fucking snakes haha

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
usually hotel staff don't make a big deal about some missing items.. Say sorry, return the shit and move on.. Balinese are friendly and tourism is their bread and butter.

but it's obvious in this case they've been pissed off by the ah nehs' earlier attitude when questioned about the missing things. Fucking snakes haha

I think from the video itself, the Ah Neh family at first denied everything and even shouted at the hotel staff. This must have pissed them off. It's all a question of attitude.
Hotel staff are generally nice and reasonable but you still have to respect them even as tourists.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think from the video itself, the Ah Neh family at first denied everything and even shouted at the hotel staff. This must have pissed them off. It's all a question of attitude.
Hotel staff are generally nice and reasonable but you still have to respect them even as tourists.

And towards the end of the video, the Ah Neh man was trying to be friendly and conciliatory, begging to be spared, and hugging the hotelier. :biggrin:

Snakes. Keling itu ular.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The only thing I kapok when I stay in hotel is the tiny bottle of mouthwash. Useful size to keep in my pocket or car. Sometimes, breath stinks so it's a handy item, otherwise, girlfriend complain breath is heaty and stink when kissing her. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing I kapok when I stay in hotel is the tiny bottle of mouthwash. Useful size to keep in my pocket or car. Sometimes, breath stinks so it's a handy item, otherwise, girlfriend complain breath is heaty and stink when kissing her. :biggrin:

I take the soap and shampoo sometimes, but only if they're very nice and fragrant. Occasionally, they come in nice containers, not crappy plastic bottles or sachets. So even the empty bottle could be kept as a souvenir.

If I really like what's being offered, I might try to find out about the brand/supplier of those soaps and shampoos, and see if I can purchase some for myself.

Some hotels' soap and shampoo are terrible or mediocre at best. Including those found in the cabins of cruise ships. I wouldn't bother with those.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take the soap and shampoo sometimes, but only if they're very nice and fragrant. Occasionally, they come in nice containers, not crappy plastic bottles or sachets. So even the empty bottle could be kept as a souvenir.

If I really like what's being offered, I might try to find out about the brand/supplier of those soaps and shampoos, and see if I can purchase some for myself.

Some hotels' soap and shampoo are terrible or mediocre at best. Including those found in the cabins of cruise ships. I wouldn't bother with those.
In cheaper lodgings, kena the default container affixed to wall. From establishment's economic perspective.