• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Top of The News] DPM Teo CH's textbook gift to Reuben Wang - may I please have a cop

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Top of The News] DPM Teo CH's textbook gift to Reuben Wang - may I please have a copy too?

Mr+Teo++avoided+giving+students+answers+as+he+wanted.JPG

'Top of The News': "Mr Teo gave the teenager a book on economics and autographed it...":
JC+student+apologises+to+DPM+for+blog+post,+%28HL+econs%29.JPG

"Mr Teo said he had avoided simply giving students answers as he wanted them to think deeply about the difficult choices they had to make." [ST pict news link]

I think that I too should seek a copy of Mr Teo Chee Hean's fantastic economic book so that I too can think deeply about the "difficult choices.. to make" and so that I could refrain from making wrong accusations about Mr Teo "dodging difficult questions" and as consequence, "Mr Teo said: 'I am glad he has taken the time to reflect, and recognises that what he said, as well as the way he said it, were wrong,' The Straits Times reported." [JC student apologises to DPM Teo for blog post]

So will either Mr Teo CH himself, SAJC, Reuben's father, the SAJC teacher present, SAJC Principal or perhaps Mr Reuben Wang himself kindly reveal to us the title and particulars of this hallowed economics book- and perhaps a photo of the book with Mr Teo CH's autograph just to prove that that indeed was the book so publicly mentioned in the 'Top of The News' of the Straits Times (scam authors selling econs textbooks not invited).

The hallowed autographed economics book that Mr Teo gave to Ruben must be revealed. Singaporeans must not be deprived this holy grail of PAP economic policy so as not to irritate PAP Ministers with their petty and irrelevant queries.

This economics book must also surely be essential reading for next year's Pre-U seminar,. Ruben Wong's blog containing his well written post: 'The Eurozone crisis in 5 minutes' [pict archive] has been totally shut down in lieu of Ruben is probably spending much of his time trying to imbibe the theories contained in the Econs Book that Mr Teo CH so importantly autographed.

So anybody, what are the particulars of this Econs book and how may we find out?

Razor TV: Students express worries & concerns (Pre-U Seminar 2012 with DPM Teo Pt 4)
---------------------------------------
[pict source: Criminal Cartel Moves Forward With Printing $500 Billion In Funny Money]

[pict source: Dear Ben, Please Print Us More Money]

[Source: Hyperinflation In Zimbabwe]

talk_politics_free_hand%2528source%252C+jpg%2529.JPG

Last edited:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Top of The News] DPM Teo CH's textbook gift to Reuben Wang - may I please have a

I wonder how many useless Singaporeans know what this means :rolleyes:

Hi, pls dun be so pessimistic, even if just 40% know what it means, that means a lot to me already.

:smile:.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Top of The News] DPM Teo CH's textbook gift to Reuben Wang - may I please have a

Hi, pls dun be so pessimistic, even if just 40% know what it means, that means a lot to me already.

:smile:.

40%? Pls dun be so optimistic. The 40% are just as Singaporean as the 60%. Sinkies will always be Sinkies, no matter who they support. :rolleyes:

B

Baluku

Those tycoons that cause the collapse of the rupiah during the asian financial crisis have ran away and living in SGP right now.

And brought along US200 billions with them.

Imagine what they will do to SGP dollars if they run road again.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

40%? Pls dun be so optimistic. The 40% are just as Singaporean as the 60%. Sinkies will always be Sinkies, no matter who they support. :rolleyes:

So U are not Singaporean (by u'r defn aka 'Sinkie')?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The autograph read as " Reuben, "F" U, TCH!:biggrin: