• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top of that Bloody hill after 37 years!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Peak Pos​

This week​

Last week​

large

Title:RUNNING UP THAT HILL
Artist:KATE BUSH
Label:FISH PEOPLE
Cat no:GBCNR8500002
First charted:17.08.1985

Weeks​

No. 1​

Top 10​

Top 20​

Top 40​

Top 75​

Top 100​

Chart run (11 weeks / 17.08.1985 - 26.10.1985)​

Chart run (4 weeks / 09.06.2022 - 30.06.2022)​

= Highest Position

= This Week

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. This song has been trending because it was featured in an episode of Stranger Things. Kate Bush is one of the most talented singers/producers ever. I love her music but Running Up That Hill is not my favourite song by her.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These 2 songs were from her early 90s album. More polished and mature. Very very haunting and ethereal. Only a pagan witch can make music like this!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That clip from Stranger Things

I'm just surprised it made the song blow up. I think it just proves how shit the music standard has become nowadays

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Music, let alone lyrics, has the ability for the biological ADRENALIN within oneself to push above every issue of life. There will be many versions of this great song, relevant to Humanity in this era of numerous crisis, to cope with, & uplift oneself when no other mortal could.

We Humankind had for millennia struggled up the obstacle filled, based upon our lack of progress in scientific advancements, up that metaphorical hill to create & build Civilization for oneself, loved ones and society than to live on knees to barbarisms & jungle laws. Such efforts had not ended, at least not yet even with our greatly educated Humankind worldwide. More truly needs to be done, and by our ancestors, forefathers & our generation, may we NEVER GIVE UP running up the metaphorical hill, no matter the distractions, the hurdles, the pains, etc, to progress & evolution for love ones & ALL, leaving none behind...

This is one version to help...

Last edited: