• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 reasons people emigrate to New Zealand

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what nationalities are the prostitutes?:confused:

Do u even need to ask?
PRC mei meis have flooded NZ too..... especially Auckland where 2 out of every 3 person is a chink....... needless to say u dun even need to go to a brothel now for a bonk coz you're likely to find your neighbourhood PRC mei meis providing FL services :biggrin:

holyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
going with the missus lol, i personally prefer to look around for any affordable apartment...so how is the rain in july?

KiwiSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am in NZ, I will not be thinking of shopping.
There are a lot more things to do than wasting time in a mall, eg tramping.
:cool:

I agree dude. This isn't a shopping paradise. Although there are some things that are distinctively NZ that I could recommend. Besides that, you should be coming down to experience what people here refer to as paradise.

KiwiSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mr Kiwibird,

Would be travelling to Auckland in July to look around...some questions:

(1.) Is SIA the only airlines that offer direct flights?

(2.) How wet is it in July? Does it rain 2 or 3 hours max, or does it pour the whole day?

(3.) Any malls and factory outlets to recommend?

Thank you for your time and help...

Just replied to your pvt msg. Sorry it took so long, was showing a S'porean friend around NZ the past fortnight and just got back not long.

KiwiSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for feedback. Other queries that I have :

Are there legalised brothels there? If so, how much per screw and what nationalities are the prostitutes?:confused:

They're Caucasian, Maori and Pacific islanders. No PRCs.
I don't know how much is it for a screw as I've got a partner here but I must warn ya that since the cost of living here is higher expect to pay more.

On the bright side minimum wage is really good, $14/hr I think.

KiwiSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
going with the missus lol, i personally prefer to look around for any affordable apartment...so how is the rain in july?

The place is cold as it is winter. The thing about NZ (and other seasonal countries I assume) is that you have to not only look at the temperature but the wind as well. It might be 18 degrees which might seem to be a comfortable temp but if there are strong winds expect to feel the cold. I always caution to bring a jacket and scarf with ya.

jake

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Zealand is definitely one of the better countries to migrate to.

Beautiful countryside, less polution, less people, not too cold, cheap properties, low cost of living, New Zealand certainly beat countries like Australia and Canada.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
h-nzheraldlogo-sans.gif

National RSS Email Print
<hr class="displayNone"> <!-- First Image Width= 230 --> Migrants suffer big losses as law changes

4:00AM Monday May 04, 2009
By Lincoln Tan
<!-- Ixt1-->
nz16.jpg

Hundreds of would-be immigrants are today in limbo as a law comes into effect that could stall their bid to live legally in New Zealand.

The Immigration Advisers Licensing Act requires mandatory licensing of all immigration consultants, but so far just 171 of an estimated 1200 have bothered to get the proper documentation. Many are part-timers who have been put off by the $1995 cost of a licence. The Immigration Advisers Authority had hoped up to 400 would have become licensed in time for today's law change.

Immigration New Zealand has said it will no longer process applications filed by non-licensed agents, meaning migrants part-way through the process could be left thousands of dollars out of pocket.

Some applicants have paid unlicensed agents up to $15,000 to work on their submissions, but authority registrar Barry Smedts says it cannot help to get the money back because it was not illegal to provide non-licensed immigration advice before today.

Licensed immigration consultant Tika Ram said clients of the 1000-odd advisers still unlicensed had been left confused about where they stood under the new law.

"Some clients have paid the full fees upfront, so they can't just switch to a licensed adviser now without losing all their money. "Advisers should have advised their clients that they will not be able to act on their behalf after a particular time-frame, but many did not."David Cooper, operations manager at immigration consultancy firm Malcolm Pacific, said the issue of licensed advisers had been "off the radar" for would-be migrants.However, many were "waking up to the reality only in the last couple of weeks" after Immigration New Zealand printed forms warning that all applications submitted by unlicensed advisers would be returned.

Indian national Raman Balakrishnan paid $9000 to his unlicensed immigration agent, but is now "stuck" after a police certificate from India failed to arrive in time to beat the law change.

"I am in a no-win situation. If I let my agent lodge my application, it will be returned. But if I do it myself, I will still have to state that I received advice from an unlicensed adviser, and that will also mean that my application will be rejected," he said.

"Does it mean I have to lie and say that I did not receive any immigration advice in order to get around it?"
Mr Smedts said the law still allowed would-be immigrants to represent themselves.

The relatively small number of licensed advisers was not necessarily a bad thing for the immigration industry, he said.

"The industry is now smaller, more professional and has a higher standard of overall expertise. I like to think of licensing as a sort of brand protection that supports good operators and punishes bad ones." But a local Chinese immigration agent - who did not apply to be licensed because of the cost - said the new law would drive many advisers underground.

Many would-be migrants would continue to seek advice from advisers within their own ethnic communities regardless of whether they were licensed.

"The law is just turning honest and respected community leaders into criminals, some of whom genuinely want to help the people in their communities."

Overseas-based immigration advisers will have until May 4 next year to get a licence.

The authority defines immigration advice as "using, or purporting to use, knowledge of or experience in immigration to advise, direct, assist or represent another person in regard to an immigration matter relating to New Zealand, whether directly or indirectly and whether or not for gain or reward".

Some people, such as lawyers and MPs, are exempt from needing licences, but the authority says the exemption "probably doesn't cover many people in the not-for-profit, NGO [non-government] and government services who provide support and assistance".

IMMIGRATION ADVISERS LICENSING ACT 2007
* All NZ-based immigration advisers must be licensed from today.
* Just 171 of the estimated 1200 advisers have so far got licences.
* A licence costs $1995.
* Unlicensed agents face fines up to $100,000, seven years' jail and reparations.
* Overseas-based immigration advisers have until May 2010 to get licensed.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mr Kiwibird,

Would be travelling to Auckland in July to look around...some questions:

(1.) Is SIA the only airlines that offer direct flights?

(2.) How wet is it in July? Does it rain 2 or 3 hours max, or does it pour the whole day?

(3.) Any malls and factory outlets to recommend?

Thank you for your time and help...

1. SIA is the only airline that offers direct flights to NZ cities but also charges premium prices. If one does not mind a stopover in Australia (ranging from 1 hour transit to longer), Qantas does offer better prices (sometimes half price for online bookings compared to SIA) but not so CHIO flight attendants.

2. Auckland tends to be wetter but warmer than other NZ cities and definitely not biting cold as say Christchurch which gets Southwesterly blasts direct from the Antarctic. Rain tends to be light but prolonged (whole day to almost a week of unending drizzle in the NZ Climate). Winter rain can be sleaty (like having half melted ice kachang ice/slushy thrown at you horizontally)

3. Factory outlets in NZ is DRESSMART
151 Arthur Street
Onehunga, Auckland 1061, New Zealand

The Warehouse

Westfield Mall

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're Caucasian, Maori and Pacific islanders. No PRCs.
I don't know how much is it for a screw as I've got a partner here but I must warn ya that since the cost of living here is higher expect to pay more.

On the bright side minimum wage is really good, $14/hr I think.

Thanks for info. I guess the Caucasians will cost more than the Maori and islanders.:eek:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for feedback. Other queries that I have :

Are there legalised brothels there? If so, how much per screw and what nationalities are the prostitutes?:confused:

When i was there last month, i fucked a whore who said she was your sister. She was Malaysian born, just like you.

Anyway, someone like you that gamble on horses, fuck prostitutes etc...have no future in life. Soon you will be a bankrupt so where are you going to find the money to go to NZ?

Or are you already planning to run away from the numerous loansharks you borrowed money from? Don't think we dont know ok.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree dude. This isn't a shopping paradise. Although there are some things that are distinctively NZ that I could recommend. Besides that, you should be coming down to experience what people here refer to as paradise.

What is paradise to the Kiwis?

I think it is going to take longer for me to retire and move to NZ. Usually, people head for warmer Queensland. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. SIA is the only airline that offers direct flights to NZ cities but also charges premium prices. If one does not mind a stopover in Australia (ranging from 1 hour transit to longer), Qantas does offer better prices (sometimes half price for online bookings compared to SIA) but not so CHIO flight attendants.

2. Auckland tends to be wetter but warmer than other NZ cities and definitely not biting cold as say Christchurch which gets Southwesterly blasts direct from the Antarctic. Rain tends to be light but prolonged (whole day to almost a week of unending drizzle in the NZ Climate). Winter rain can be sleaty (like having half melted ice kachang ice/slushy thrown at you horizontally)

3. Factory outlets in NZ is DRESSMART
151 Arthur Street
Onehunga, Auckland 1061, New Zealand

The Warehouse

Westfield Mall

Fly QANTAS? It is slightly better than taking a public bus. What about Air NZ? They used to distribute green Tiki souvenirs many many years back.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fly QANTAS? It is slightly better than taking a public bus. What about Air NZ? They used to distribute green Tiki souvenirs many many years back.

Air NZ DOES NOT fly to Singapore anymore. An Airplane IS LIKE a bus. It takes one from point A to point B. All airline food tastes more or less the same anyway, offer boring PG rated movies and repetitive arcade games.

I rather save $500 to $1000 per ticket and take the airline operating like a glorified bus than pay cut throat prices just to look at glorified waitresses masquarading as CHIO stewardesses on SIA.

holyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the info mr kiwibird, however, so far have not found flights with transit time of less than 3 hours...hmmm...any suggestions?

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am afraid of the cold. That arsehole Leongsam told me that NZ is as cold as Canada. I didn't expect a reply from him bec he spouts shit all the time.

But is it true?

You won't feel so cold once you get used to it and dress appropriately. In places like Auckland, it doesn't snow (there will be frost on some winter mornings though) but sometimes there is hail. In summer (Dec to Mar), it is sufficient to go about in a t-shirt, shorts and slippers or jandals as they call it (Singapore's national dress) and that is very common even for the Asians living there. You will even sweat at night if you do not have air-conditioning or a fan as the humidity level can be quite high. Humidity makes the temperature appear hotter than it is.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You won't feel so cold once you get used to it and dress appropriately. In places like Auckland, it doesn't snow (there will be frost on some winter mornings though) but sometimes there is hail. In summer (Dec to Mar), it is sufficient to go about in a t-shirt, shorts and slippers or jandals as they call it (Singapore's national dress) and that is very common even for the Asians living there. You will even sweat at night if you do not have air-conditioning or a fan as the humidity level can be quite high. Humidity makes the temperature appear hotter than it is.

Sound like Auckland do not experience the extremes we have in Perth.
It's 27*C during the day, but drop to 7*C at night. The humidity is so low that clothes dry in 2 hours. Again, a lot of Singaporeans freezes because they forget to prepare an extra jacket and wear shorts for the evenings.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the info mr kiwibird, however, so far have not found flights with transit time of less than 3 hours...hmmm...any suggestions?

If you are price conscious and don't mind less CHIO stewardesses, not so good inflight service, some transit time in Aussie airports then you have to do a little homework searching the various flight departure schedules on the QANTAS website when booking online.

If the transit time is too short (less than 2 hours) it could be risky if the earlier flight is delayed due to unforseen circumstances, one might just miss the connecting flight.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are price conscious and don't mind less CHIO stewardesses, not so good inflight service, some transit time in Aussie airports then you have to do a little homework searching the various flight departure schedules on the QANTAS website when booking online.

If the transit time is too short (less than 2 hours) it could be risky if the earlier flight is delayed due to unforseen circumstances, one might just miss the connecting flight.

I wonder why my wifey always takes the SQ.. as for me, I take QF - Qantas.. bigger seat and better leg room