• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Too tired to reject so

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just kana 1 young atb beggar asking for makan $. I never say yes or no. I just said orh then walked away :biggrin:
Ahhhh....u never proposed a equivalent exchange deal
Tell the insurance agent you do not feel comfortable speaking to him or her about confidential things. Unless she is a chiobu. :unsure::sneaky::roflmao:
Better speak in good tiny space with excellent piracy loh

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just kana 1 young atb beggar asking for makan $. I never say yes or no. I just said orh then walked away :biggrin:
I also cannot figure out why would a young atb go around and asking uncle for 吃饭钱.
If they are tourist, no money to makan?
If they are chicken, they will be able to eat sharkfin
So it left with the possibility of
1. They are poor student?
2. They are on work permit and employer never pay them?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also cannot figure out why would a young atb go around and asking uncle for 吃饭钱.
If they are tourist, no money to makan?
If they are chicken, they will be able to eat sharkfin
So it left with the possibility of
1. They are poor student?
2. They are on work permit and employer never pay them?
Some more she dressed humbly in casual village to town clothes, around late 20s carrying a cloth bag. I believe she only target uncles for the 吃饭钱。:cool:

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
As we become more wary of online and phone scammers, many an unsuspecting kind soul may be scammed by fake "fundraisers" in person.
Now many donation they ask you to do it by giro mthly or transfer online, not like last time give you a bag to put in the money.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see them in Pattaya.
oQ_1JfIGwjA.jpg

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just smile at them and walk away.
Once, a special needs gal tried to sell me something which I had no interest in while I was eating at the hawker centre. I said no but she was very persistent so I tried to politely reject with a friendly smile. You know what? She went around other tables telling them I laugh at her presumably at her condition. wow! how vindictive.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once, a special needs gal tried to sell me something which I had no interest in while I was eating at the hawker centre. I said no but she was very persistent so I tried to politely reject with a friendly smile. You know what? She went around other tables telling them I laugh at her presumably at her condition. wow! how vindictive.

No need to worry. Being maligned is one of the better ways to burn up your bad karma. Think of it as a spiritual intense cardio. :wink:

Reactions: jw5