• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Too tired to reject so

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ignored and continued walking without response towards any sales agents beggars etc kym?
Rejection and response will eat up energy when too many and too frequently.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Just ignored and continued walking without response towards any sales agents beggars etc kym?
Rejection and response will eat up energy when too many and too frequently.
I'll usually just raise my hand, without skipping a beat.

young-man-his-hand-raised-signal-to-stop-19750515.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got 1 time, me took time off 2 do sum personal stuff ...

met 1 insurance who agent wanted 2 tok 2 me about his products ...

me waved my hand n told him me was bz ...

dat burger got ze gall 2 question me y me dowan 2 listen 2 his tok ... as if me owe him my time 2 listen 2 him ...

me told him ... me took time off 2 cum here 2 settle tis personal stuff ... was he going 2 compensate my coy 4 ze time me was 2 spend toking 2 him? ... he went diam-diam ...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
got 1 time, me took time off 2 do sum personal stuff ...

met 1 insurance who agent wanted 2 tok 2 me about his products ...

me waved my hand n told him me was bz ...

dat burger got ze gall 2 question me y me dowan 2 listen 2 his tok ... as if me owe him my time 2 listen 2 him ...

me told him ... me took time off 2 cum here 2 settle tis personal stuff ... was he going 2 compensate my coy 4 ze time me was 2 spend toking 2 him? ... he went diam-diam ...
That's the kind of problem I always faced when rejected them nicely they will waste my energy and time.

jw5

Loyal
Tell the insurance agent you do not feel comfortable speaking to him or her about confidential things. Unless she is a chiobu. :unsure::sneaky::roflmao: