• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

too much cake leng kias around

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you realised that there are more and more cake leng kias around and worse still most of them are not locals?

i think i atake a stone throw at someone most likely it will hit a cake leng kia!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got of a station along the circle line in the city, every 1 person I came across is an AH NEH!, the stores too. Don't believe me, go check it out!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you realised that there are more and more cake leng kias around and worse still most of them are not locals?

i think i atake a stone throw at someone most likely it will hit a cake leng kia!
Honestly, I never have any big problem with the local Cake Leng Kias or the Bayis. Yes, they like to talk a lot when they have a few drinks, probably have a few dramas before calling the night off. Overall, no major conflicts. Have many local Cake Leng friends and most of them won't mind me addressing them as Cake Leng Kia as they know I use the term to indicate closeness and not insult.

Biggest problem is the imported Banking/IT pian chia Cake Lengs, especially those from the northern India. Not talking about the southern India construction workers. Refering to those in the IT industry. KNN, come here act like macham from Brahmin class. The local Cake Lengs really hate them. However, there are still a few rare exceptions.

There was one of these FT Cake Leng Oracle database Expert hired by my ex-company that tries to play punk with me. She is only good in doing database recovery and she holds the entire company ransom with her cheap skills until she found out I also know how to do the "All-The-Girl" aka Oracle database recovery. Then, started to poison me. Eventually, left the company, not because of her cheap tricks but because I found a better offer in Thailand.

Yes, I used to be in Banking/IT industry for a few years but quit this industry as can see no future with this heavily imported FT policy. T for trash.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of these Ah nehs from India are now invading our HDB heartlands... In my parents home at Tampines, you'll see these Indian PRs at every corner of the neighbourhood with their pesky children running amok under the blocks and playgrounds..I'm sure its the same story in other HDB estates too...

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of those in I.T sector are from South India etc.. Chennai, many have moved to North-india esp Bangalore/mumbai to study and work before heading down to Singapore, ask them where they from and they will tell you from Bangalore/mumbai or Delhi.

I Met a few South Indians in Australia.. Fucking like to angkat bola and talk behind people's back.. The north are just plain Arrogant and will show their distaste without any sensitivity... They see themselves as Atas above all.. Even local North indians arent spared.

The good thing about Local indians is this... North Indians (which means.. Singh,Gujarati,Hindustani or Punjabi) and South Indians(Singaporean South Indians are mainly from Tamil Nadu) This whole group see each other as Indian 1st. No separation between north/south and Caste system isnt used execpt during Important events like Funerals or typing a Brahmin string if your born into one(P.s There is Brahmin caste in both North and South, Many people tend to think its just the North who have this Brahmin caste, but the South indians have this as well cos they also practice Hinduism).. But No one fucking cares la.. Its just a Tradition and its isnt like the case in India, Where if you were born into this caste you have a upper hand on everyone below that cast.. The new generation of India Indians have also started to move away from this Pratice.. Its call Modern life.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I Met a few South Indians in Australia.. Fucking like to angkat bola and talk behind people's back.. The north are just plain Arrogant and will show their distaste without any sensitivity... They see themselves as Atas above all.. Even local North indians arent spared.

Talked to a few local Indian colleagues... I think many of our local Indians are also not happy with the presence of these Indian PRs in Spore... maybe because these PRs got this stuck up Maharaja like attitude.. I myself have had few brushes with this Ah Nehs from India... More of them will be coming here in the near future..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually both the north Cake Lings and the South Cake Lings hate each other to their core. South Cake Lings are majority Tamils who are farmers. North Cake Lings (Hindi) are more on the political and business area and they really look down on the southerners. They don't even speak the same language.
Anyway, many of this FT Cake Lings (North or south) just don't respect this place.

Not difficult to imagine why the local Cake Lings Tu Lan this imported Cake Lengs.

kunkin

Alfrescian
Loyal

what ever u say..they are here to take advantage of this place..
all you'll kpkb here and go back to show your backside to ,...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Handle kelings I expert lah. What? Got moustache very fierce is it? KNN I also. I even taller and bigger. I fuck them they LL, shake head only. Keling shake head means OK lah boh bian LOL

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Handle kelings I expert lah. What? Got moustache very fierce is it? KNN I also. I even taller and bigger. I fuck them they LL, shake head only. Keling shake head means OK lah boh bian LOL

Dont talk like hero la..Most likely only an internet warrior and a Real life cock sucking faggot.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont talk like hero la..Most likely only an internet warrior and a Real life cock sucking faggot.

Weh, don't like that lah. I also never offended you. I'm frequent Mustafa shopper and fuck keling one de LOL

I not say I hero. Some other Chinese also fuck keling one de LOL

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually both the north Cake Lings and the South Cake Lings hate each other to their core. Anyway, many of this FT Cake Lings (North or south) just don't respect this place.
South Cake Lings are majority Tamils who are farmers. North Cake Lings (Hindi) are more on the political and business area and they really look down on the southerners. They don't even speak the same language.

I wish to state something that is historically correct and which points to the fact as to who the original people of India were.
The original natives of India are the Dravidians (most from the South). Those from the North are the Aryans. There was a time when the Dravidians were setlled all over India, including the Northernmost areas.
When the Aryans started pouring down into North India in the form of conquering hordes from Persia (Cyrus's Army), Babar, Tamerlane, Genghis Khan (called the Mughals), King Nadar Shah of Afghanistan and many more invaders, the poor peaceful original Dravidians started to be pushed down to the South of India. This state was called Madras and today known as Chennai.
It is right to say that the Southerners are farmers. The same applies to the Northerners too. Infact the true fact is that the Northerners are the farming people as Punjab is known as the bread-basket of India. This prosperous state in the far north (only a small portion of it remains now as the British divided it as Pakistan and then the late Indira Gandhi further decimated this region by carving the so-called Hindu state of Haryana and mountainous region state of Himachal Pradesh. The Punjabis from a now tiny Punjab continued to work hard and provided the whole of India with wheat and other grains.They still are doing and are a very enterprising lot of people from the North.
On the other hand, the Dravidians from the South have always been a very educated lot as compared to the Northerners. The Dravidians were with the British in the Administrative Service and still holds large posts. Intelligent politicians like Chidambaram and respected Presiden like AVJ Kalam are from the South.
You are very correct to state that the Northerners were mostly in "politics and business". What else can this poor Northerners do? They hail from marauding nomads and wants to achieve as much as possible in a short peiod of time. Politics is the best answer in a corrupt society like India where the Prince and the Pauper wants nothing, and worship nothing else but $$$$$$.
I wish to further state that the Dravidians are a proud race as they have former Kings who control areas up to Indonesia (Sri Vijaya and Majapahit Empires). This region is a hallmark of South Indian influence and so is the Hindu-majority state of Bali in Indonesia. Read about the Kalinga Empire in the Youtube and you will know the true picture about India - who is intelligent, honest, hardworking and sincere - the Southerners or the Northerners.
I salute the Southerners.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yo bro, PM mail box full liao, clear your inbox and outbox leh, when reached 50 mails cannot PM liao.

Actually both the north Cake Lings and the South Cake Lings hate each other to their core. South Cake Lings are majority Tamils who are farmers. North Cake Lings (Hindi) are more on the political and business area and they really look down on the southerners. They don't even speak the same language.
Anyway, many of this FT Cake Lings (North or south) just don't respect this place.

Not difficult to imagine why the local Cake Lings Tu Lan this imported Cake Lengs.