• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tony Bennett : Alzheimer's, 95 years old, final concert with Lady Gaga

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A legend who's voice is evergreen and after when he's long gone will be played in eternity
This old singer is still alive.

They are the last of the old crooners from the 1950s, 60s. The ranks of Dean Martin, Sinatra, Paul Anka, Perry Como, Tom Jones, Matt Monro, Andy Williams, etc. The days when life was simpler, and romance/love was innocent and real.:biggrin: When men were men!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are the last of the old crooners from the 1950s, 60s. The ranks of Dean Martin, Sinatra, Paul Anka, Perry Como, Tom Jones, Matt Monro, Andy Williams, etc. The days when life was simpler, and romance/love was innocent and real.:biggrin: When men were men!

Nowadays, if you are too forward you will kena MeToo.

Consequently, men are no longer men, and women are no longer women.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dean Martin bery bery good… this is the song I sang to my love back in the sixties and we got hitched

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sf legend. more than half as old as the city itself. at least he stays and will be buried here, unlike nancy pelosi who plans to retire in red state florida after destroying californicate with her liberal and leftist policies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Dean Martin bery bery good… this is the song I sang to my love back in the sixties and we got hitched
Knn, didn't know you speaka da italiano.:thumbsup: And you are as old as me siah! I sang the below song many times, each time to a new love I want to bed. Works like a charm, even until today!:biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn, didn't know you speaka da italiano.:thumbsup: And you are as old as me siah! I sang the below song many times, each time to a new love I want to bed. Works like a charm, even until today!:biggrin:

Knnn you are as young as I am! Dint know you excel in espanyol siah! When the charbor took you to heaven can go two octave higher.