• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tomorrow I will start afresh.

PropertyWatcher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I nearly committed suicide but I'm still here. I decide to give myself a second chance.

It was very difficult to find an empty stretch of road because I dont want hurt others. After driving up and down I finally found. But when I drove up the stretch of Airport Road and floor the gas it was like I am floating in a dream. I had no feeling. I didn't feel the car was light or anything like that. But I kept hearing my boy's voice in my head.

So I took my foot off and let the car roll to a stop. I cried. I fucked up. I must do whatever I can to give him the best in life even if his mother won't talk to me anymore.

I drove very slowly back. Funny thing was that I was stopped at traffic police road block near Eunos area and Sgt Ismail asked me why I was crying and if I was OK. He said I should not drive if emotional. He asked me park the car one side and rest.

After about one hour,t I said I very uncomfortable to wait there and need to be alone. So the sergeant asked me to drive carefully home.

Now I am home in an empty home.

sammyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a step back pal, life is precious and think of all your loved ones who still cherish you...

Can't sleep go watch some tv

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.spiritualwealth.com/Archives/2008/20080215.html

Born in 1905, Frankl was an Austrian neurologist and psychologist. He was also a Holocaust survivor.

In 1942, Frankl and his wife and parents were deported to the ghetto of Theresienstadt. From there, he was eventually sent to Turkeheim, a concentration camp not far from Dachau. His wife was shipped to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, where she died. His mother and father were sent to Auschwitz, where they too were killed.

After three years, Frankl was liberated by American forces in April 1945. He later wrote a world-famous book about his experience, "Man's Search for Meaning."

In the book, Frankl described the terrible physical and psychological indignities inflicted on he and his fellow captives in the camps. But he also wrote movingly about a particular form of spiritual heroism - one he called "the last of the human freedoms."

"We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms - to choose one's own attitude in any given set of circumstances."

The dignified way these men and women bore their sufferings was a magnificent inner achievement. Few of us will ever deal with circumstances as tragic as those experienced by Frankl and millions of his fellow Jews at the hands of the Nazi regime. Yet Frankl shows us that the attitude we bring to our problems can be an inspiration to others... and perhaps even to ourselves.

If you're like me, looking back you often discover that the most difficult circumstances in your life often added the most meaning. Adversity helps show us what really matters.

Painful as these times are, they shape us - and help us grow as individuals. As Tom Culve famously said, "A calm sea does not produce a skilled sailor. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."

This is not just a matter of thinking positively, by the way. Dealing successfully with difficult circumstances is partly about bringing the right attitude to bear. But Frankl also argues that genuine spirituality is not merely the product of right thinking or meditation. It comes from right action. And he offers us a general guideline:
"Live as if you were living already for the second time and as if you had acted the first time as wrongly as you are about to act now." Frankl calls this emphasis on both attitude and responsibility "the categorical imperative."

Following it isn't always easy. Occasionally, life hands us circumstances so dire that nothing practical can be done. (Think of a loved one with a terminal illness.) Sometimes the best we can do is simply play the hand we're dealt.

Still, it is our choice how we play it.

As Frankl writes, "We must never forget that we may also find meaning in life even when confronted with a hopeless situation, when facing a fate that cannot be changed. For what then matters is to bear witness to the uniquely human potential at its best, which is to transform a personal tragedy into a triumph, to turn one's predicament into a human achievement. When we are no longer able to change a situation... we are challenged to change ourselves."

sun-rise-from-our-room.jpg

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey how come you are still thinking of yourself? How do you know your wife is not crying over you screwing around?

Guys like you deserve your wife running away. Seriously. YOU ARE A DIRTY BASTARD!!

You are rich enough to be a property investor and you are lucky to have a wife is sincere enough to love you not for your money.

Most women would just shut up and shop with your credit card if they suspect affair.

For her to run away, she really love you and felt hurt by your cheating.

Be a real man and go and talk to her properly. For all you know, she could be selling herself in Geylang to buy milk powder for your son.

Forget all the shit those irritating sammy brothers say about Women's Charter and whatever money.

If she wanted money and a good life, do you think she would have left? How much money did she leave with this time?

WAKE UP YOUR IDEA YOU STUPID HORNY OLD MAN!! Your wife still loves you.

Just because she wouldn't talk to you doesn't mean she doesn't love you.

WHY ARE GUYS SO STUPID??

If she didn't love you, she wouldn't take the kid with her. GEDDIT?

---------

PS: Dirty Old Men needn't bother Pm-ing me.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she didn't love you, she wouldn't take the kid with her. GEDDIT?

---------

PS: Dirty Old Men needn't bother Pm-ing me.

i don't understand this part..can explain? i also got relationship problem but not so serious. it's just that she thinks i am lazy and unambitious. i say get along with basics is enough, why work so hard to buy useless stuff...

anyway your line above i dun undertsnad...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't understand this part..can explain? i also got relationship problem but not so serious. it's just that she thinks i am lazy and unambitious. i say get along with basics is enough, why work so hard to buy useless stuff...

anyway your line above i dun undertsnad...

===========

It means that she loves her husband so she bothers taking the kid with her. Otherwise she would just start her life anew WITHOUT the kid.

EH! Can you take your problem and start a new thread? Stop hijacking the thread of a guy about to kill himself. STOOPID!!

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I nearly committed suicide but I'm still here. I decide to give myself a second chance.

It was very difficult to find an empty stretch of road because I dont want hurt others. After driving up and down I finally found. But when I drove up the stretch of Airport Road and floor the gas it was like I am floating in a dream. I had no feeling. I didn't feel the car was light or anything like that. But I kept hearing my boy's voice in my head.

So I took my foot off and let the car roll to a stop. I cried. I fucked up. I must do whatever I can to give him the best in life even if his mother won't talk to me anymore.

I drove very slowly back. Funny thing was that I was stopped at traffic police road block near Eunos area and Sgt Ismail asked me why I was crying and if I was OK. He said I should not drive if emotional. He asked me park the car one side and rest.

After about one hour,t I said I very uncomfortable to wait there and need to be alone. So the sergeant asked me to drive carefully home.

So what is your problem.... money, relationships or chics ?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

IN CONCLUSION YOU ARE AN EMO RETARD:mad:

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL MALES..YOU SHOULD NOT KILL YOUSELF BUT YOU CERTAINLY SHOULD CASTRATE YOUR AND BE A GIRL.

Oh..did I hurt your feelings...Why don't you go cry like the little girl that you are hahaha LOLX :biggrin:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros and sis, if you read a bit carefully, the TS should be a lady.

TS, do you mean what you have said? have you started afresh?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good for you property watcher. you've seen the light. i wanted to kill myself several times and each time something unusual happened. i sat on the window sill of my pigeon hole many times contemplating to fly down.buy each time a little bird came and chipped at my hand. once a kitten came and curled up in my lap. is at there and looked at the sky.i looked down. i looked around me.people are going about their business like zombies.i did not cry. is at there and i just laughed. then i returned to my room and i laughed.

now i'm okay. but i don't know when i'll sit there again and fly down. life is an utter misery with all the cheats and con men around. the rich become richer and richer and more powerful. the poor become poorer and poorer with no chance to survive. the ignorant kena fucked and kena cheated and kena clobbered.lose everything. what sort of fartup world is this? everyday you see these rich and clever people cheat the ignorant and kill the ignorant. fartup world indeed.

today i join you to wake up and live a life afresh. fartup or otherwise, this world is still beautiful. not meant to die so early. not meant to live much longer. just live the day and make use of it the best possible way.

well done my friend. you have resurrected.may god bless you always. cheers!

gimidy17

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros and sis, if you read a bit carefully, the TS should be a lady.

TS, do you mean what you have said? have you started afresh?

Bro scoobyhoo is right TS is a lady.

.........So I took my foot off and let the car roll to a stop. I cried. I fucked up. I must do whatever I can to give him the best in life even if his mother won't talk to me anymore.
........Tomorrow I will start afresh.

Hi Sis, there is nothing that bad that must end your life, live on and things would get straighten up, just need to endure and do the 'right' things persistently.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when you're at the verge of death, you suddenly discover life...and see the light...good luck to you property watcher....hope things will change for the better...cheer up!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bud, maybe we don't live for ourselves, maybe we're living for someone else. We must have as many chances as possible. Because others don't. Friend, I don't know you, you don't know me. But we know someone that we can do something for.

I once tried to commit suicide. I don't have it in me to do that I found out. Can call me a coward, that's ok. So what. Just don't kill someone else, they have things to accomplish. Maybe we too! We must find out.

Bless you bro. Hey, we can be happy having simple things, let's share them with who we come across.

Cheers!

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracing back your posts, I understand you are married to a PRC. What are you more concerned about? Your son? Or the fact that she can possibly bring you to the cleaners?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
To everyone who thought of killing himself:
Hope you cherish you life and understand that we do not always only live for ourselves.

This is easier said than done. Sometimes we just get overwhelmed by our personal problems and only think of ourselves.

No matter how dark our days, someone out there needs help more than we do.

To property watcher:
I hope you understand that to love is to give, and if you do, perhaps you can lead a happier and more meaningful life.

Live for your son if nothing else. You brought him into this world and gave him life. So you should be responsible for him till he can take care of himself.

Meanwhile, your wife still loves you. I can tell you this from a lady's sixth sense. Give her some time to cool down. When she comes around, make sure you do the right things for her. Be there for her.

She's only a kindergarten teacher not some WL who is experienced in taking care of herself. A sheltered kind lady like that will take infidelity harder than some tough corporate world woman. To her, love is more important than anything else and you betrayed her trust.

Don't let her go. This could be your last chance at real happiness.

Take care!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IN CONCLUSION YOU ARE AN EMO RETARD:mad:

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL MALES..YOU SHOULD NOT KILL YOUSELF BUT YOU CERTAINLY SHOULD CASTRATE YOUR AND BE A GIRL.

Oh..did I hurt your feelings...Why don't you go cry like the little girl that you are hahaha LOLX :biggrin:

And u're a disgrace to dogs!