• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today my wife cook this for me for breakfast!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
43uvk.jpg

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you are back! Wow. Your wifey loves you so much. Don't eat too much of these junk though. Bad for you. :smile:

i was never gone...:biggrin: i love her too! we had sushi for lunch during the weekends too...made by her too! :biggrin:

carrot cake junk food meh? :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This what's left of the delicious chicken....

174397023_fced74076e.jpg

183414990_5d61c5ed54.jpg

If photo above stick near Chicken rice stall/shop. Sure business will drop more than 50%. They owner will use theirs chopper to hack someone.
But the photo above are the truth scene from wet market for live chicken

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If photo above stick near Chicken rice stall/shop. Sure business will drop more than 50%. They owner will use theirs chopper to hack someone.
But the photo above are the truth scene from wet market for live chicken

you could even smell it just by looking at it....:biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was never gone...:biggrin: i love her too! we had sushi for lunch during the weekends too...made by her too! :biggrin:

carrot cake junk food meh? :biggrin::biggrin:

Depends. Home made ones aren't so bad. The bad thing about carrot cake is the oil and that it's a high GI food. I think once in awhile isn't too bad.

Your wife can make sushi? Wow. You are so lucky.

I think I better blow the dust off my bamboo roll and make some too.

Hey you know if you change to filling to cooked stuff for those rolled sushi, you can get kimbap -- korean sushi. You can put in stuff like spam (unhealthy!), or tuna, or stir fried beef strips. Try that, I think you'll like it. :smile::smile::smile:

I'm going to make that for my next bf, guess I must start practicing soon!