• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOC coverage of reform party dinner

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
since i can fuck you to cloud 9 in this thread i might as well make full use of it!

when did i fucking mentioned i'm a SDP loyalist or freedom fighter?

don't try to teach your father how to fuck when you're so proud of your 64K virginity LoL LoL

who is complaining now -- all your posts are fucking complain posts!

you lick PAP baey's ass, called him your best MP, you'll support n vote him then pretended you want to see opp success -- fucking moron! you're a 1st class hypocrite!

check with the notorious troll who's obssesively stalking baey. u mean must vote for a GAYLORD if he comes here is it?:eek:

ok lah..to be fair, i call him the BEST GAYLORD.

see, i didn't comprain about ur language. but pls do not teach it to ur teletubbies.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey cunt stay focus lah. have you been swallowing pints of cum today.

besides you who the fuck is interested in that PAP blood-sucking snake?

a fucking cheapo you're and for a few NTUC discount vouchers you're prepared to sell your mother for a dollar, you would lick moron baey's ass, praise him to high heavens and promised you'll vote for him.

and who the fuck is this you called him your BEST GAYLORD? he must have arsed you till you see no daylight and you totally forgotten you hail from which species of the animal kingdom.

hahaha...u r the stinky pussy chowcheebi, you know best!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny...how come these people know so much about personal details?? dangerous characters in dangerous liaisons!