• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toa Payoh carpark murder: Man who killed waitress in phone row gets jailed for life, caning,

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor. (sorry james, err.... @Semaj2357) 1st got that fucker who killed his wife. now got this fucker who killed this nice girl so kind to give him phone in the 1st place.

PUI!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
hanar, irrational and unsound minds that, to most of us are illogical killings and at best guilty of manslaughter instead of pre-med murder.
that fella is now using, as mitigation, being called useless by the wife as a reason, what fucking nonsense! :speechless:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this case life sentence is worse than death. They changed the definition to literally life in prison. Suppose he is not granted release after 25 yrs ?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feel this is a miscarriage of justice for the family of the victim. Should just hang this evil joker and he can play with iPhone all he wants in the netherworld.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this case life sentence is worse than death. They changed the definition to literally life in prison. Suppose he is not granted release after 25 yrs ?
Life is 20 years before review. No remission. No guarantee.
It’s as good as rot in jail but I tell you many will choose this over hanging. It’s human nature.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is 20 years before review. No remission. No guarantee.
It’s as good as rot in jail but I tell you many will choose this over hanging. It’s human nature.

true.
Life very enjoyable inside. thats why its named Changi Chalet.
got BBQ, karaoNo/Ok, swimming pool,
jacuzzi,
free food, etc....

I so envy them.