• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the person who zap me.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I am not the mod, just trying to help,since there is a religion folder, you can zap me for all you can, be kind enough to leave your nick....or are you 1 of those who only know how to zap and hide behind the closet.

You can zap me till i am minus i am fine with that, at least when i put forward the question to him i did it with my nick , unlike you...anyway have fun zapping if that is all you are good at....have a nice day.....:smile:
Thread:Singapore caused the Israeli-Hams conflict

u moderator?

I will ZAP you. Leave my nickname.
Why! Everytime see such post eg. cursing people who zap zap...............really hate this kind of post/thread. Keep popping out.
Move on...........

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will ZAP you. Leave my nickname.
Why! Everytime see such post eg. cursing people who zap zap...............really hate this kind of post/thread. Keep popping out.
Move on...........

Thanks, at least you will leave your nick, that is the difference.......:smile:

I do not zap, even if i do not agreed with someone.......:smile:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew you'd say that. You always prided yourself on being the top pointer in SBF. Then Sam tweaked the system and now you're not. Guess what bro. ...... TOO BAD!

HOOYAH, HIT THE SURF!
CB lah you, bo dai bo ji your cheebye mouth spouting nonsense again. Have you ever seen me boasting my points and complain about losing out to (infp) members? What I said is true what, everytime this kind of thread popped out, TS normally gets more points than being zap.

It is a trend, if everyday got this kind of thread, i dun believe you wont complain, I just notice it faster than you, you low EQ dumbass :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least cestbon and you more gentleman, declare intention upfront, no need to hide in shadow.

I will up both of you next round.

Thanks, at least you will leave your nick, that is the difference.......:smile:

I do not zap, even if i do not agreed with someone.......:smile:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB lah you, bo dai bo ji your cheebye mouth spouting nonsense again. Have you ever seen me boasting my points and complain about losing out to (infp) members? What I said is true what, everytime this kind of thread popped out, TS normally gets more points than being zap.

It is a trend, if everyday got this kind of thread, i dun believe you wont complain, I just notice it faster than you, you low EQ dumbass :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

alamak!!! this fella thick face chicken heart kena jialat from you. hey this intellectual giant don't play play okay...called Kopiuncle sociopath with his damned ridiculous theory...all Kopi's enemies are his clones!!! wauhahhaaa!!!!....intellectual stagnation...too much thick heart and evil face...haha!!!

jw5

Loyal
alamak!!! this fella thick face chicken heart kena jialat from you. hey this intellectual giant don't play play okay...called Kopiuncle sociopath with his damned ridiculous theory...all Kopi's enemies are his clones!!! wauhahhaaa!!!!....intellectual stagnation...too much thick heart and evil face...haha!!!

the supreme balls carrier was sycophantic to the core
all he wanted was his nickname to be in crew folklore
kopiuncle sounded crude and that really made him sore
so he decided to get another nick called ilovesingapore :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the supreme balls carrier was sycophantic to the core
all he wanted was his nickname to be in crew folklore
kopiuncle sounded crude and that really made him sore
so he decided to get another nick called ilovesingapore :biggrin:

another stupid line from the dustbin of history....write something new lah jw5...you can do it.just don't have the wrong perception...meow!!!...remove that wooden splinter in your eye and you will see the light.and win the Noble Prize for Singapore!