• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious To the PAP, Singaporeans, it seems, are an easy lot to bamboozle.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Running on empty, the PAP is incredibly able to pull Singaporeans along for the ride
The gas tank is empty. The same old story is repeated, the same old tricks and tactics are regurgitated.

But we have to brace ourselves for a lot more of the same from the ruling People’s Action Party (PAP) in the weeks ahead because in a general election, they go into full swing.

A tried and tested tactic is to conflate loyalty to country with loyalty to government.

We are already told that national flags will be distributed to every household. The same goes for National Day Parade funpacks.

The message: It is everyone’s duty to display patriotism.

Of course, those of us who know better know that loyalty to government is not patriotism, patriotism is loyalty to country. But they always choose to conflate the issue, which is especially important for them in election season.

Then they will evoke how late Lee Kuan Yew and his comrades defeated the communists and how they secured independence for Singapore.

The message: If our founding fathers could make such grave sacrifices, why can’t Singaporeans show their undying allegiance and support to the PAP?

Talk of the founding fathers and past accomplishments will go into overdrive, that’s for sure. This must be the only country in the world that keeps harping on the past as a way to remind its people of what the future holds. Yet there are those who continue to get suckered into it.

Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen said last week that this year’s NDP will showcase the Singapore Spirit, turning adversity into triumph.
This is one message they endlessly harp on: Let’s display the Singapore Spirit, let’s rally together as one people, one nation. It also means we have to support the PAP to show the world that we are SG United, so investors will not run away, the economy will stay resilient, all challenges will be overcome, all uncertainties will be dealt with.

For those of us who who have heard the same old story, and been at the receiving end of the same old tricks and tactics, it will be deja vu!
But it has worked for the PAP for decades, so why wouldn’t work it work for them again?

Singaporeans, it seems, are an easy lot to bamboozle.

https://www.onlinecitizenasia.com/2...able-to-pull-singaporeans-along-for-the-ride/

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We are already told that national flags will be distributed to every household."

Heard PR households are given free flags too. Not surprising if these PR would use the free flags to wipe the floors. SG live or die is none of their business. When paps are kind to them with cash handouts, SG is a good place to stay put. If SG is under attack, who knows when and how it will occur, they can balek to their home countries. Where can locals escape to?

The shit heads in the paps are really crazy to treasure PRs.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bargain Hen can fuck Ho Ching and release the video. Show Lanjiao Long how it's done, to nail the bitch and spread her cheebye wide.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it true that the opposition largest group of voters is males 40 to 60 ? this group should be the largest group here too.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it true that the opposition largest group of voters is males 40 to 60 ? this group should be the largest group here too.
yes i am one of them.
I also know some follow Goh CT to buy the HDB shops back when he say buying one is like tio bay piao....
later whenever I met these friend they will fuck GOH CT during the tea or dinner meets.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have yet to see a single flag at the housing estates around me since they passed the fly flag law :rolleyes:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Election i wish Opposition Supporter dont travel far away to attend Rally.
You gave the false belief that the Party is well supported by the people.
But in fact it is the same group of people showing up at every Rally to show their support.
So this Election ... instead of travelling around SG, please attend Rally in your area only