• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to the NEW owner of 202 Lornie Rd

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Sir,

i see that the house u bought from my father's wife is empty and i am making this sincere request.

i am in the process of selling my flat and would be grateful if you could rent me the garden and garage area. this being my old house, i know it well

since it is empty, i would like to rent the garden area and garage area from you so that i can park my van and sleep there

i can pay a fair rent and can pay the water bills and electricity bill. i need the garage area as there are power points there. water wise, there are several garden taps.

i am doing this until i can finish the trial of this lawsuit.

trial is scheduled for 19-21 march 2014, and there should be no reason for a postponement; after all if you sue someone, SOON you have a chance to go to trial and win your case and extract every last pound of flesh from the person you are suing, so why postpone.

i would be grateful if i could rent the space from you for the next few months.

I'm asking because this is one solution for me for to save as much money as i can , and i see that the house and grounds are still empty after a year.

In case you have many properties and cannot remember, my father's wife whom you bought the property from is

Eleanor Tan Kok Neo

and my sister in law is PAP MP
Foo Mee Har

thank you for your kind consideration

Yours Gratefully,

Wendy Chan

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah! You think someone who can afford to buy a huge-ass Good Class Bungalow and leave it empty for a year WOULD READ SAMMY BOY IN HIS FREE TIME AND FOR JOLLIES????

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posting on this forum won't really do you any good if you actually want to garner more publicity for it cos i doubt the owner of that house comes to this forum. It would do you better if you went to stomp or a forum like hwz or perhaps you are hoping one of the kind bros would post your msg on another forum on your behalf. Just say so.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Posting on this forum won't really do you any good if you actually want to garner more publicity for it cos i doubt the owner of that house comes to this forum. It would do you better if you went to stomp or a forum like hwz or perhaps you are hoping one of the kind bros would post your msg on another forum on your behalf. Just say so.

im posting in as many that i know of - have access to
and will also paste a letter on the gate

HWZ already done

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miss Wendy....if you want to shame your enemies in cyberspace.....
Personal details and photos are a must....throw in some disgraceful personal secrets....
Kaypoh netizens will lap it up....follow what the braddell tabloids does....sensationalize....it always works.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
trial is scheduled for 19-21 march 2014, and there should be no reason for a postponement; after all if you sue someone, SOON you have a chance to go to trial and win your case and extract every last pound of flesh from the person you are suing, so why postpone.
Wendy Chan

Wooo..... passive aggressive. I like.

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can try sending it to the real singapore and see if they want to publish it for u. wah the house looks nice with a lot of vacant land, really envy ur childhood.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u can try sending it to the real singapore and see if they want to publish it for u. wah the house looks nice with a lot of vacant land, really envy ur childhood.

yes i lived there for 40 years
i remember my dad used to hit golf balls arcoss the road and into macritchie jungle..... lots of other good memories and some bad, but that is what family is.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/new-owner-202-lornie-rd-4539113.html

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Sir,

i see that the house u bought from my father's wife is empty and i am making this sincere request.

i am in the process of selling my flat and would be grateful if you could rent me the garden and garage area. this being my old house, i know it well

since it is empty, i would like to rent the garden area and garage area from you so that i can park my van and sleep there

i can pay a fair rent and can pay the water bills and electricity bill. i need the garage area as there are power points there. water wise, there are several garden taps.

I'm asking because this is one solution for me for to save as much money as i can , and i see that the house and grounds are still empty after a year.

In case you have many properties and cannot remember, my father's wife whom you bought the property from is

Eleanor Tan Kok Neo

Foo Mee Har

Yours Gratefully,

Wendy Chan

PS I SHOULD ALSO ADD THAT I STILL HAVE MY CAT, WHICH I CANNOT ABANDON JUST LIKE THAT, UNLIKE SOME HUMANS WHO ABANDON OTHERS JUST LIKE THAT,
THAT IS ANOTHER REASON FOR ASKING TO RENT THE GARDEN OF 202 LORNIE ROAD

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Sir,

Eleanor Tan Kok Neo

Foo Mee Har

Yours Gratefully,

Wendy Chan
Wendy, u r a sick piece of shit. why dun u take revenge and become owner of the place? Why u so no backbone? I suggest u burn the whole place down. if wendy cannot have, others also cannot have.