• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to the NEW owner of 202 Lornie Rd

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wendy will lose the case lah....she hitting her head agst the wall :biggrin:...how to win in Kangeroo courts...hahaha :biggrin:

Nah bez, orang utan really no give face. frank can liao. why orang utans like to frank until so frank.

UPZ UPZ UPZ to orang utans!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spot on. NORMAL being the emphasis there. If she so willing to openly, publicly and continuously slander her family, what more a stranger whose reputation will be put at risk by goodness knows what antics she might pull off next.

how do u slander someone by sating that someone is yr father;s wife, o r that u are related to an MP?

or that so and so is my half brother?

or that my brothers works here, worksthere dosent work etc, that is slander?

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
or if i say i am being sued by my family, or that high court trial is 19-21 march, that is slander ?

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy will lose the case lah....she hitting her head agst the wall :biggrin:...how to win in Kangeroo courts...hahaha :biggrin:

in that case, lets NOT DELAY and lets get to court,......

it is not a lie, or a defamation when i say that i was not the one who had the original trial dates postponed. it is a FOOing FACT

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes.

Sad but true. No other courts in the world as corrupt and filthy as the Stinkapore law courts staffed with corrupt kangaroos chosen by
smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be as rotten and filthy and corrupt as himself

PIANO WIRES WILL DANGLE THOSE KANGAROOS TO THEIR FITTING ENDS FROM LAMP POSTS

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do u slander someone by sating that someone is yr father;s wife, o r that u are related to an MP?

or that so and so is my half brother?

or that my brothers works here, worksthere dosent work etc, that is slander?

Eh kukubird, burn house liao beh? Many forummers here cheering u on leh.